• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 19, 2024, 04:20 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

FELLOWSHIP PHASE - The Road East And West

Started by Eclecticon, Jun 27, 2021, 12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

Im a dumb dumb, i kept thinking the old forest road was in the North Narrows. I now see my long standing mistake. The road is really good for beorn and the woodmen.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

Jul 10, 2021, 02:39 PM #61 Last Edit: Jul 10, 2021, 03:07 PM by Eclecticon
:ooc: Matt, Grimbeorn clears four points of Shadow.  :csu:

Quote from: Telcontar on Jul 10, 2021, 12:05 AMPaul ideas on who Hathcyn would meet on the Road? We havnet really been using the Patron concept too much in this game.
The obvious answer is Balin, who has clearly been very impressed with Hathcyn in particular.  I think he sees in him someone who is simultaneously trustworthy enough to entrust with important missions and willing to drop whatever is going on in his personal life and go for a long wander at the drop of a hat.  This is good, because he's looking for someone to scout out a place called 'Dimrill Dale' for some reason. 

Quote from: Telcontar on Jul 10, 2021, 12:00 AM(I'm going to spend money on this and count it towards standing if that's cool?)
The standing stone at the entrance to the Road is balls-out awesome and I absolutely endorse you using it as a Standing expense.  Are you done with Hathcyn's sheet?  I ask because his AP haven't been cleared and I don't want do to it for you until I'm sure that everything else is done. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Telcontar

Yes, his sheet is done.

I also agree that Balin seems like a good choice.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

Eclecticon

Jul 10, 2021, 10:26 PM #63 Last Edit: Jul 10, 2021, 10:36 PM by Eclecticon
:ooc: Cool, let's go with that, then.  Dwarves rock.

Last things last, I just need you guys to come up with a reason to all have gathered at Beorn's House (or the Fox's Tale) in late April 2957.  It doesn't have to be anything too elaborate - just something that explains why you're all together again. 

The starting Eye Awareness, for those interested in tracking such things, will be nine.

Character sheet

Telcontar

Preparation for the Celebration of a May Pole festival and the arrival of Dorwinion wine from the east?
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

Eclecticon

:ooc: Qui tacet concentire videtur.  I'm going to go with this. 

Character sheet