• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 20, 2024, 12:34 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Blow the station - round 10 [countdown 16 rounds]

Started by tomcat, Mar 04, 2014, 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Music to read and post to!

Situation: The team has made access to the sub-level of the Relay Station

ALL Modifiers (situational, physical, weariness, wound conditions):

• All PC/NPC's will suffer a -5 penalty for firing into any melee, unless they are the ones in the melee or have the Precise Shot feat.
  • Darkness - PC's suffer a -5 to Perception checks and a -2 to combat unless equipped with low-light gear
  • Longshot and Haywire both suffer fatigue - persistent condition CT -1.

Martel - 28/96*
Booth - 36/89*
Mitts - 19/80*
Hammer - 0/91
Haywire - 38/81 CT -1 (weariness)*
Longshot - 48/81 CT -1 (weariness)
* have taken their second wind
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Commando Droid C1 - REF 23, HP 44/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C2 - REF 23, HP 30/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C3 - REF 23, HP 00/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C4 - REF 23, HP 00/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Har'zic - REF 27, HP 20/103, Threshold 25

Consumption:
I am not going to concern with consumption due to the increased capacity of your weapons, unless you guys use autofire, or any grenades.

Initiative:
Mitts (+12) 22
Hammer (+12) 21
Longshot (+11) 21
Commando Droids (+13) 21
Har'zic (+13) 18
Booth (+13) 17
Martel (+13) 15
Haywire (+11) 15
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc:Martel would vote to fight through if his men feel they can survive it.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Stefan

Hammer, still braced, continues pouring fire into the room at the top of the stair.

:ooc:I'd like to use Autofire Sweep starting at grid P10 in hopes that it will hit both droids and the alien.  If I can't get him in the area then I'll just use the regular autofire on N&O 9 and 10.

DC - 23 (27) Ranged heavy assault blaster rifle* +10 (3d10+8) when braced on autofire and Point Blank Range
:00: 1d20+10 : 20 + 10, total 30

:dmg: 3d10+8 : 6, 2, 4 + 8, total 20

Posterboy

With the proximity mines in place, and the sergeant feeling some assurance that Haywire would not be ambushed while doing his work, Booth moved up the stairs. "Advancing to support," his voice was all business.

Moving as close as he could to his tropps without feeling like he was bunching up, Booth looked for a clear shot on the commando droids and squeezed the trigger.

:ooc:Nice roll, BTW, Stefan!  :tup:

Stefan

Posterboy

:ooc:Booth is moving to K-14, and firing at CommDroid2 if possible, or CommDroid1 if not possible. His position should give Longshot, Hammer and Mitts a +1 REF due to cover fire (sorry, I couldn't get you too, Commander)

:00:
Attack Roll- REF 23 1d20+10 : 4 + 10, total 14

:dmg:
Eat it, Tinnie! 3d8+4 : 8, 3, 7 + 4, total 22

Posterboy

deadpool

"Let's go! Take this clankers!"

:ooc: blaster carbine +8 (3d8+5) when autofire and braced and Point Blank Shot

attack
Rolled 1d20+8 : 3 + 8, total 11

damage
Rolled 3d8+5 : 5, 7, 3 + 5, total 20

tomcat

:ooc: Great roll, Stefan! Too bad it is on autofire - otherwise C2 would have taken a 40 point hit! But, you do hit C2 and Har'zic are hit for 20

C2 20/76
Har'zic 20/103

Booth misses

Mitts hits - there are a lot of soft cover targets in the way (i.e. Hammer and Martel, but I will give you it anyway). Going to assume the 2x2 square is made up of C1 and C2's squares.

C1 - 24/76
C2 - 30/76
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: CIS bad guys go...

C1
MOVE - makes a withdrawal move to avoid an AoO from Martel; grabs cover of the wall
SWIFT - switch to non-auto
STANDARD - fires on Martel
DC 23 Ranged blaster carbine +12 (4d8+8) with Point Blank Shot and Rapid Shot
:00: 1d20+12 : 11 + 12, total 23

:dmg: 4d8+8 : 6, 2, 8, 2 + 8, total 26

C2
MOVE - makes a withdrawal move to avoid an AoO from Martel; grabs cover of the wall
SWIFT - switch to non-auto
STANDARD - fires on Hammer
DC 27 Ranged blaster carbine +12 (4d8+8) with Point Blank Shot and Rapid Shot
:00: 1d20+12 : 3 + 12, total 15

:dmg: 4d8+8 : 4, 3, 7, 6 + 8, total 28

Har'zic
MOVE - steps up into firing position
STANDARD - targets Hammer and fires
DC 27 Ranged heavy blaster rifle +11 (4d10+12) with Point Blank Shot and Rapid Shot
:00: 1d20+11 : 2 + 11, total 13

:dmg: 4d10+12 : 10, 5, 7, 4 + 12, total 38

tomcat

:ooc: Har'zic will use Desperate Gambit [once per turn, may reroll a missed attack (even if it was a natural 1) but suffer a -2 to Reflex defense]
Rolled 1d20+11 : 10 + 11, total 21

tomcat

:ooc: Now he'll try a Force Point
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5

tomcat

:ooc: Okay... only Martel is hit and he can try to Deflect DC 23 or take 26 damage

Stefan

Mar 07, 2014, 05:02 AM #13 Last Edit: Mar 07, 2014, 05:13 AM by Stefan
 :ooc:Dang, that was close.  I have a couple of questions about my attack, if I used Autofire sweep since it's a cone would that not have hit C1 as well? and Do I have to say that I'm using my improved suppression for the autofire part or is that automatic (also, all targets in an autofire attack area take a -2 penalty to all attacks until the start of your next turn)?  If C1 is in my area and the suppression is automatic then he'd get a -2 so he'd miss Martel....I know it's a stretch but you know I gotta ask.

tomcat

Mar 07, 2014, 05:51 AM #14 Last Edit: Mar 07, 2014, 05:53 AM by tomcat
:ooc: Answers...

1) Yes - I will update damage to C1
2) You don't have to, but if you would so that I remember that it took affect.
3) Yes - Martel is no longer threatened

All three are suppressed (-2) - I probably miss these penalties a lot each round