• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 20, 2024, 12:41 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Last dash - round 4

Started by tomcat, Mar 21, 2012, 02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc: With the 9 points back to Kaida and her healing from Farok, she is at 35/55

Farok used his standard action to give Consular Vitality, but may move if he wishes.

Gran 7 takes 11 damage from Kaida
Gran 5 takes 13 damage from Logar
Gran 4 takes 27 damage from Fett
Dug 4 takes 16 damage from Sam.

I will have some dialogue and the new round up here in a bit.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

:ooc: Vitality is a swift action I think. Also I dont beleive Faroks blip has moved forward from last round either.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

:ooc: You are right... I will update the map tomorrow - if you have a particular place Farok wants to move to, let me know. Also tell me what you wanna do with your STANDARD and MOVE actions.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]