• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 12:55 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Prologue: An inn and a drink... [original story]

Started by tomcat, Dec 14, 2010, 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callowmoryne

Strongwind finally noticed the Yoshima in the midst of the Vistani rogues. He was foreigner, much like himself, and seemed to have made a decision about the company he kept. So be it. His arrows fired on approach, had found their mark, and one of the archers went down. He was in their midst now. The thieves came face to face with a cold-eyed killer. He kept his bow in his left hand, and pulled the vorpal sword from his back, slashing overhand at the next closest target.

:ooc: Vorpal sword 79% -20% for drawing weapon = 59%

Rolled 1d100 : 17, total 17

Damage if successful
Rolled 4d6 : 6, 3, 4, 2, total 15

Callowmoryne

:ooc: Sorry forgot to say attacking R1

tomcat

:ooc: Just waiting on Sho, and then I will move this round on.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Callowmoryne

:ooc: K kool, also if these guys go to surround me ill need to find Pedowins abilities cause she will be kicking and biting fools who get to close

titsfortatts

Sho is taken aback that his limbs have failed him. He decides to lean his body on the staff and and whip his right leg around at the female rogue standing next to him. Let her death be quick and may her force find peace.

Leg 63%

Rolled 1d100 : 98, total 98

Damage

Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10
+
Rolled 1d6 : 2, total 2

titsfortatts

:ooc: Man what the hell have they been feeding my guy, I blame all that starch in his diet.

tomcat

:ooc:  (-D Dude! I know your pain sometimes!

Strongwind's Vistani (8 HP per level) takes 14 more damage (31 total) - reduced to Near death -90%

The Vistani attack back...

R3 and R4 attack Strongwind with arrows:
:00: Ranged 57%
R3 - bow shot 1d100 : 31, total 31

R4 - bow shot 1d100 : 95, total 95

R3 - damage if successful 1d8+1 : 8 + 1, total 9
Rolled 1d4 : 2, total 2

R4 - damage if successful 1d8+1 : 3 + 1, total 4
Rolled 1d4 : 1, total 1

R5 and R6 rush to attack Sho with shortswords:
:ooc: Melee 68%
R5 - shortsword 1d100 : 76, total 76

R6 - shortsword 1d100 : 40, total 40

R5 - damage if successful 2d6+1 : 2, 1 + 1, total 4

R6 - damage if successful 2d6+1 : 4, 5 + 1, total 10

RL (leader) attacks Brannon with a shortsword
:ooc: Melee 78%
RL - shortsword 1d100 : 64, total 64

RL - damage if successful 2d6+1 : 4, 4 + 1, total 9

Brannon will attempt to Dodge if leader is successful
:ooc: Dodge 65%
Dodge 1d100 : 98, total 98
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: Okay...

-Strongwind takes 1 hit for 11 that he needs to dodge
-Sho takes 1 hit for 10 that he needs to parry
-Brannon takes 9 damage

Callowmoryne

:ooc: Since im still on my horse its a ride skill to dodge correct? If not ill give you a reg one

Ride 97%
Rolled 1d100 : 23, total 23

tomcat

:ooc: Ride is right... you are all set.

titsfortatts

dodge 85%
Rolled 1d100 : 78, total 78

tomcat

Situation: The Vistani rogue encampment - Strongwind engages with surprise (Vistani have 8 HP per wound level).

R1 41 hit points of damage; -90% Near death

Situational Modifiers: none

Physical Modifiers: none

Initiative:
Strongwind 17
Sho 16
Vistani 13
Brannon 12

Callowmoryne

Strongwind took in the entire feild in a seconds glance. He feared the priest and the yoshima may need his help soon. Nevertheless he couldnt leave these archers at his back. If they died before he could reach them than so be it. He would give their spirits to the mud. He quickly replaced his sword to its sheath on his back, and pulled an arrow in the same motion bringing his bow up at the nearest archer.

:ooc: assuming i can do that with only a -20% i will only fire one arrow this round if it makes it seem more plausible your call.

Composite bow 119%-20  99%
Rolled 1d100 : 14, total 14

Damage
Rolled 4d6 : 4, 6, 3, 3, total 16
Rolled 1d4+5 : 1 + 5, total 6

:ooc: Also i forgot the 1d4 Ranged and the +5 damage bonus on my previous rolls

Callowmoryne

:ooc: hey man gonna post for phil this afternoon, he's got issues with being the only available manager at his work for the next few days, he said we can post for him to keep things moving

tomcat