• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 06:45 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

FELLOWSHIP PHASE - A time to heal

Started by tomcat, Jan 06, 2017, 06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Jan 06, 2017, 06:24 AM Last Edit: Jan 10, 2017, 12:29 PM by tomcat
SPRING TO EARLY SUMMER - APRIL THROUGH MAY YEAR 2952 T.A.

I give you open forum to write up your characters' / the party's activities (undertakings) through these spring months.

Each PC will earn the number of AP equal to what is checked off on their sheet plus 3

Each PC will earn 6 XP.

The FELLOWSHIP has a pool of 7 to allocate, plus you get 1 point for free if your Fellowship Focus was not wounded. I think Bandy is most people's focus, so you all should be good. Remember, Esgalwen does not get to take from the pool, though she adds to it. She only gets her 1 point back for her Focus.

The Company plan as was set out:

1) you guys will help Bofri scout the western route of the old Dwarf Road and find this staff of the warden [DONE]
2) circle round the south end of Mirkwood to come to the Toft
3) potentially help Mogdred in any attacks against the Blood Moon Raiders
4) head north to the Beornings and aid them in the border issues

Ongoing issues:

1) Duskwater is missing and the River Maidens no longer aid the folk of the river and Tarn. Radagast fears she has been poisoned by the Shadow
2) Gandalf has flown you all north

NO Holdings roll necessary right now. I am just leaving the following details for future FELLOWSHIPS to cut and paste.

• if the die roll result is equal to or less than the Holding's rating, you earned enough income to keep your PC's current standard of living.

• if the roll is greater than the rating, the PC gains his standard of living and treasure equal to the difference of the die roll and the rating.

• if the roll is :g:, the PC earns his standard of living and the rating of the holding is reduced by 1 due to some good fortune.

• if the roll is :~~:, the holding suffers some disaster of misfortune. If the hero does not take action the next Fellowship Phase, the holding may be destroyed, or have its rating increased.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: Esgalwen will spend points:

14 XP to go to longsword 4d (at last!!) / PC CUMULATIVE TOTAL 60

8 AP to go to Awe 2d (not favoured) / PC CUMULATIVE TOTAL 86

She gets back 1 HOPE to 10

Finally, she was not wounded so I have restored her to 27 END

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg

Jan 06, 2017, 08:21 AM #2 Last Edit: Jan 06, 2017, 08:27 AM by GandalfOfBorg
 :ooc: Did you remember Twice-baked Honeycakes for the extra +1 Fellowship?  Also where "north" were we taken?
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

tomcat

Quote from: GandalfOfBorg on Jan 06, 2017, 08:21 AM:ooc: Did you remember Twice-baked Honeycakes for the extra +1 Fellowship?  Also where "north" were we taken?

:ooc: Again I forgot your tasty cakes, Matt!  ;D I will edit the post above to include the +1.

As for where, that is currently being written - I should have that post up sometime today.

Telcontar

By my count
XP: 8
ADV 14

spending 8 ADV to go to Battle 2

XP8
ADV 6
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

:ooc: I'm spending 12 AP to bring Riddle up to 3 and 10 XP to bring Wisdom up to 4. For my Virtue I'll choose Expertise and make Inspire a favoured skill.  I think recent events have given Arbogast plenty to reflect on on the subject of motivating others, but it'll take him some time to grow into his potential.  In the meantime, he's had some important experience in hiding his identity and intentions. 

I'll add some narration once I know more details... like where we are.
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

:ooc:  Tom, I updated your sheet.  :csu:

GandalfOfBorg

Jan 07, 2017, 08:59 AM #7 Last Edit: Jan 07, 2017, 09:02 AM by GandalfOfBorg
 :ooc: Grimbeorn increases...
Lore +1 (Cost 6AP, Remaining 2AP)
Valour +1 (Cost 10XP, Remaining 3XP)

I haven't decided upon the effect of increasing Valour yet as some of the options I'm thinking of are dependent upon where we end up.
Character sheet updated  :csu:

Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Telcontar

I couldnt add the Reward from last time. Kings Blade.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

:ooc: you might need to log back in?

I added the King's blade info.

Eclecticon

:ooc: I've somewhat belatedly taken an AP off my sheet, since Arbogast's treatment of Grimbeorn's wounds retroactively didn't happen.  :csu:

Character sheet

disench4nted

:ooc:

16 XP
   Hammer 4->5
   4 XP remain
12 AP
   Awe 0->2
   8 AP remain

As for what I'm doing, I'll also wait until we have more details.

tomcat

:ooc: I will have a post up tonight.

Eclecticon

:ooc: There's still two points of Fellowship going begging.  Rorin is down to 6 Hope and Grimbeorn to 8, so they're both strong contenders (nota bene: I'm not sure whether this includes points recovered since the end of the last fight).  Arbogast is sitting on 12, four down from his maximum, but I don't think he needs it the way you guys do. 

Character sheet

Telcontar

THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear