• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 05:59 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Along the Watchtower - round 3

Started by tomcat, Jan 03, 2012, 04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

OHHHHHH I thought i was down to 24 hp. Blocking will screw up my awesome charge so I'll just take the damage i guess.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

:ooc: Okay, but remember if you successfully grab a grenade with Use the Force, you can hurl it in the direction you want (up to 6 squares) and gain its affect for yourself. The cost of this is your STANDARD action.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Posterboy

:ooc:Brim will attempt to redirect the grenade... and then move in...

[roll]{Use the Force [Redirect Grenade]:} 1d20+14[/roll]

If successful, Brim will try to place it exact where Logar placed his. If an attack roll is needed... here it is...

Ranged Attack Roll: 1d20+10 : 8 + 10, total 18

Posterboy

:ooc:Hmmm... the dice roller didn't work for the UtF check... let me try that again...

Use the Force - Redirect Grenade: 1d20+14 : 8 + 14, total 22

tomcat

:ooc: Aryn, you can only 'throw' the grenade up to six squares, so the only enemy you could affect would be G7 - so I am going to move the grenade there. Then, Farok's actions will be enacted - along with Kaida and Caden's.

Brim's UtF is successful with a 22 versus the DC 19 and G7 suffers 14 damage (14/32).

Farok rushes in and attacks G7 (DC 13 flat-footed, as the Maniacal charge was a success) and hits for 15 damage (29/32 CT -1)

Kaida's shot misses.

Caden moves to the door, or at least a square from it.

Sam is still MIA... I will wait to hear from Don on his actions for 2 and 3.

For now, I am going to post the Gran and Dug attacks (posts to follow)
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Posterboy

Jan 09, 2012, 06:15 AM #21 Last Edit: Jan 09, 2012, 06:18 AM by Posterboy
 :ooc:Awesome! Can Brim still use his move action to move 8 squares into the room towards the set of three Gran (square H8)? If so, that's what he'll do. Thanks!

tomcat

:ooc: Yes, you can make the MOVE to end your actions, Aryn.

The room rocked with the concussive sound and pressure wave of first Logar's grende exploding, then the Dug commander's, who Brim skillfully grabbed with the Force and hurled into the tower chamber. The Rodian remembered back to the Jedi who had aided them on the space station and how he had done that very thing. Brim beamed with excitement at the talents and powers that had awakened within himself. He followed Farok in even as the grenade exploded sending energy and fragments into the walls and furnishings along with the unfortunate Gran mercenaries who were still trying to get themselves together. They had retrieved their weapons from the weapon locker and were locking power packs in place as the companions stormed into the room. The Grans brought up their blasters to fire despite the pain and confusion that had been caused by the grenades.

Outside, the rampart erupted with fire lighting the darkened morning.

Dugs on rampart fire
STANDARD - D1 and D2 fire on Sam; D3 fires on Caden; D4 fires on Fett
:00: DC 10 ranged +9, Point blank +1, autofire -5, darkness -5, Born Leader bonus +1
D1 on Sam 1d20+1 : 16 + 1, total 17

D2 on Sam 1d20+1 : 20 + 1, total 21

D3 on Caden 1d20+1 : 4 + 1, total 5

D4 on Fett 1d20+1 : 13 + 1, total 14

D1 dmg if successful, 1/2 if not 3d8+3 : 3, 4, 1 + 3, total 11

D2 dmg if successful, 1/2 if not 3d8+3 : 1, 2, 3 + 3, total 9

D3 dmg if successful, 1/2 if not 3d8+3 : 3, 5, 8 + 3, total 19

D4 dmg if successful, 1/2 if not 3d8+3 : 5, 1, 8 + 3, total 17

Grans in tower fire
STANDARD - G7 attacks Farok; G5 and G8 fire on Logar; G6 fires on Brim
:00: DC 10 ranged +9, Point blank +1, autofire -5
G7 on Farok 1d20+4 : 1 + 4, total 5

G5 on Logar 1d20+5 : 2 + 5, total 7

G8 on Logar 1d20+5 : 13 + 5, total 18

G6 on Brim 1d20+5 : 1 + 5, total 6

G7 dmg if successful, 1/2 if not 3d8+3 : 4, 2, 6 + 3, total 15

G5 dmg if successful, 1/2 if not 3d8+3 : 1, 8, 1 + 3, total 13

G8 dmg if successful, 1/2 if not 3d8+3 : 7, 2, 8 + 3, total 20

G6 dmg if successful, 1/2 if not 3d8+3 : 6, 1, 3 + 3, total 13

tomcat

:ooc: End of round 3 results:

Sam is hit twice for a total of 10 damage; current status 18/78

Fett is hit for 8 damage; current status 8/87

Logar is hit for 10 damamge; current status 18/72

Still waiting to hear from Don...