• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 19, 2024, 06:16 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

SCENE 4: The village of Tulis

Started by tomcat, Mar 21, 2009, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

[OOC:] I need Caranmir and Vari's advancement picks here.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

sdrotar

Quote from: tomcat on Apr 20, 2009, 03:51 PM
[OOC:] I need Caranmir and Vari's advancement picks here.

OOC: I'd like to add two levels to Observe, two to Track and one to Climb, please. Would you like me to update my char-sheet, or would you like to do that?
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

Cut

[OOC:] I am sorry for the delay: I had thought I had let you know the advancement picks in the last PN I sent you.

Anyway:

Caranmîr shall learn the two cross-class skills Jump and Climb at +1 thereby spending 4 of 5 advancement picks.

With the last pick I want Caranmîr to purchase the Spot speciality for the Observe skill.

Hope this is all according to the rules.

Once again, I am sorry for the delay!

tomcat

[OOC:] Thanks Nico! Caranmir has been updated on the profiler. Just need Vari, when Shawn gets a chance (but know I will update him tomorrow if you can't get to him before that).

I seem to have left you guys with no where to go from here with my last narrative/dialogue post, but look tonight for a new thread. It will include the last weeks travel to Moria and all Weariness tests. I leave this thread open for you to post anymore dialogue you wish to, but as of tomorrow, this adventure should really begin.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Cut

[OOC: My pleasure, Doug. Sorry that I didn't post it here in the open!]

tomcat

Quote from: Cut on Apr 21, 2009, 09:26 AM
[OOC: My pleasure, Doug. Sorry that I didn't post it here in the open!]

[OOC:] Hey Nico, no need to apologize. I should have paid better attention to your PM that you sent. And, it is fine that you send me your pick choices via PM, I just never put two and two together that you were sending your picks! Kinda dumb on my part actually!  :B  ;D

Cut

[OOC: Hehe. I don't want you to call yourself dumb: No one insults my Gamemaster ;) ]

tomcat

[OOC:] Here is the picks for Vári advancement:
2 picks for Valour
2 picks for +1 Willpower
1 pick for 2 skill ranks in Armed Combat (Battle Axe)

sdrotar

Quote from: tomcat on May 01, 2009, 07:36 PM
[OOC:] Here is the picks for Vári advancement:
2 picks for Valour
2 picks for +1 Willpower
1 pick for 2 skill ranks in Armed Combat (Battle Axe)

OOC: Ack! I knew I let something slip this week. My apologies, Tomcat. Those picks are great... sorry you had to make them. :(
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

tomcat

[OOC:] No problem Shawn, look for the new chapter to this game later today. I think I have all of my notes I wanted written for the first halls of Moria.

Telcontar

Gumbo laughed at the words of the Dwarf, "Captain, there are less noble deaths than fighting in the halls of your fathers. I am glad to be going with you and the joy of recovering the heirlooms of your house will make the return journey light and worry free."
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18