• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 27, 2024, 07:12 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Falin's Forge

Started by tomcat, Dec 01, 2007, 10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdrotar

"Any such debt has been repaid many times over. I know it has not been easy for you to be apart from your kin for so long; and when you met us, you were a craftsman plying your wares. One does not often find the opportunity to go home again."

He said the last thinking of what his life had become. He was proud of it, but it was so very different from where he started - and there was no turning back. He was happy that Nain had the opportunity to do so, and was not afraid to take it. All of them had to eventually find their own path, and he wondered where Nain's would take him.

"Fortunately," he added with a smile, "if I ever find myself in the Iron Hills, at least there's one Dwarf who might forgive my shoddy metalwork!"

He clasped Nain's shoulders in a warrior's embrace. "Fare thee well, my friend. May the wind be at your back."

That evening, Dirnhael reflected on what had happened. He was happy for Nain and did not begrudge his departure - though he would miss his presence - but his cover was gone, and with one less (very stout) axe, their plan needed to be accelerated.
He went to seek out Patrel and tell him his true purpose, come what may... for they were almost out of time.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

tomcat

[OOC:] Hey Shawn, I am going to put your character on hold for a bit to get Durgil and Fengel caught up to you time-wise.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

sdrotar

Quote from: tomcat on Jan 16, 2008, 10:38 AM
[OOC:] Hey Shawn, I am going to put your character on hold for a bit to get Durgil and Fengel caught up to you time-wise.

OOC: Sounds good! I've been following that suspenseful thread myself.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun