• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 18, 2024, 04:44 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Waylaid by Trolls - Round 4

Started by Eclecticon, Sep 07, 2022, 07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

on second thought I should probably just go with the LM recommendation. knock me back as well.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

:ooc: Unless I've missed something in the rules, 'knocked back' doesn't mean 'knocked prone' (though I've been wrong on these things before).  You just lose your next turn as you recover. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

Quote from: Eclecticon on Sep 08, 2022, 08:15 PM:ooc: Unless I've missed something in the rules, 'knocked back' doesn't mean 'knocked prone' (though I've been wrong on these things before).  You just lose your next turn as you recover.

:ooc: This is correct.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

:ooc: Ah yes. Ahoy, you fellows down below. We'll be knocked about quite a but up here so keep up the fire."
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18