• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 18, 2024, 03:23 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

The Games - Day 3

Started by tomcat, Jun 14, 2019, 05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

Hathcyn caught up with his Woodman friend later in the evening.

"Arbogast, I near forgot, your friend the half-man sends his greetings. I saw him for but a moment at Beorn's Hall before our departure. We spoke of news and events, that little fellow will talk and talk, but he is surprisingly well informed. We have heard news that the River continues to turn against your folk."

"Well your little friend has been busy at work and has raised a queer hall of his own in the rolling hills, part of it above and part below ground.  Though he be small it seems the land itself responded to his touch and he tames and cultivates it with ease. Several others of his folk are there. I believe the Halflings of the burned down Inn have settled with him, as have several Beornings. He told me to tell you he has a place for you, and should you wish it, space enough for you and your family as well.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

"Alas," Arbogast says, "that I should have neglected a great friend so!  Greatly would I have valued his learned conversation over the winter, for it seems he knows of half the world.  Nor, I think, would his simple words of comfort in hard times have fallen upon barren ground." 

He smiles.  "Know, Longspear, that your words have stirred me to action.  Having come this far, it would seem churlish not to bring my family the rest of the way, to call at the strange hall you describe!" 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet