• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 25, 2024, 03:25 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

The Ghost Hall - Hathcyn

Started by tomcat, Mar 21, 2019, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

With the specter anchored to the spear he used his stance as fulcrum and launched her away from him. Her grasp reached out for him but missed. Tossed aside she sprung up with unearthly agility and throwing her head back laughed as she came at him again.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Telcontar

He squared off and slashed the blade of his spear at the spectre again.

Rolled 1d12 : 1, total 1
Rolled 3d6 : 3, 5, 6, total 14
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

Eclecticon

:ooc: That's a hit that will stick... if you feel like spending A Hope point.
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Telcontar

:vv: probably should, this one may not go well for the fellowship.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

:ooc: I am not seeing the need for a :vv:

The result is a 15 :%: success (Forward stance 9+ Parry 6), which becomes just a success for 9 :<3: loss to the Hall.

If you see otherwise, Paul, chime in and let me know.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

:ooc: Whoops!  I missed the six that he rolled. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

ROUND 4

With a shriek Ubhala staggered backwards and fell to a knee. Her body now had a cruel opening just below her navel, and she held it with both hands.

From behind them a voice emanated from the child. It was deep and angry - a man's voice - and the hairs rose on Hathcyn's neck to hear such a voice come from the boy.

"Kill him! Kill them all! They must stay with us! They must be ours!"

Though it chilled his heart to hear, Hathcyn could hear an urgency in the voice. The man only barely noticed as the form of Ubhala jolted up to rake her clawed hands at his groin.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: I have moved Hathcyn into a Defensive stance

Claws rake
TN 16 claws 1d6+6
:00: 1d12 : 3, total 3
Rolled 1d6+6 : 3 + 6, total 9

:dmg: 4   edge: :~~:  injury: 14

Telcontar

:ooc: i thought due to the bout of madness he had to stay in an open stance?
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

Telcontar

Hathcyn heard the words and saw the action, but it was unclear if he really understood what was going on.

"Foul bitch and your whelp, it is only through the sweat of my brow and the work of my back that you have lived this long. You'll get no other kindness from this world and you'll be hungry and tired, and die early cruel deaths. Your husband was the lucky one when he died, and so escaped your vile grasping hands."

Rolled 1d12 : 7, total 7
Rolled 3d6 : 5, 4, 1, total 10
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear