• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 19, 2024, 09:42 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

It was perfect Ayrn! The weather was awesome; the accommodations were great, etc. The air travel was horrific, though.

I am going to have pics and videos up on Facebook by tomorrow, for any that want to hook up on that resource. You'll find me under Doug Joos.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

Of course!  I know we're all busy people - I just thought I'd run up a flag to let you know that any further efforts won't be in vain.  
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

It is cool, Paul!  ;D

I will definitely have some stuff for you guys to work with by tomorrow - for you I guess it will be tomorrow night.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

Quote from: Posterboy on Aug 25, 2015, 03:55 PMHow was Vermont?
Everything I know about Vermont comes from Call of Cthulhu, so I'm just glad you're back in one piece. 

Or that something claiming to be you is, at any rate. 

Character sheet

tomcat

TESTING MODS

DC -- skill info
:00: 1d20+2 : 11 + 2, total 13

:dmg: 1d10 : 2, total 2
Rolled 1d6+4 : 2 + 4, total 6

testing 1d20+5 : 20 + 5, total 25

:~~:
 :%:
 :g:
 :ooc:
 :dmg:
 :00:
 :csu:

Eclecticon

Without wanting to be a buzzkill, we don't seem to be hearing anything from Stefan or disench4nted.  I sort of expect a player or two to drop out at the end of the first adventure in a PbP game, but I thought I should check if anyone has had any extracurricular contact with them before I write them out of my in-head narrative.  Has there been any sign of either one?

Character sheet

tomcat

They both show up on a pretty regular basis. I bounced a note to disenchanted to see what he is doing. Stefan has been a long time player here, so I am sure he'll post soon. That said, he is also in a game on another PbP board and I think they are doing the new Star Wars by FFG.

We'll see if they respond.

Eclecticon

I'm working on a post, in between crap flying around at work.  I may have one up late tonight (my time) - if not, then tomorrow morning.

Character sheet

Posterboy

Hey, just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this round of interactions. Good work guys!

Posterboy

Just wanted to let you know that work is pretty hectic for me for the next week. I might be able to post something on Monday night... but otherwise it will have to wait until next Friday/Saturday

Eclecticon

I'm likely to be the same.  On top of work, I have a law assignment due Friday. 

Character sheet

tomcat

Not a problem guys - take your time,

We'll be here.

Eclecticon

Quote from: GandalfOfBorg on Sep 14, 2015, 01:57 PM...The obfuscation that his companion alluded to with his introduction irked him as well.  "We are plain folk, speak that way," he thought.
Bite me.   :P  Some of us didn't grow huge and awesome 'cause we weren't waited on by magic dogs as we were growing up. 

Character sheet

GandalfOfBorg

Quote from: Eclecticon on Sep 14, 2015, 04:55 PM
Quote from: GandalfOfBorg on Sep 14, 2015, 01:57 PM...The obfuscation that his companion alluded to with his introduction irked him as well.  "We are plain folk, speak that way," he thought.
Bite me.   :P  Some of us didn't grow huge and awesome 'cause we weren't waited on by magic dogs as we were growing up. 

LMAO He just might, you are a tasty little morsel.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Eclecticon

Not that I'm quibbling in the slightest about your ruling, but I'm not sure that introductions are meant to be counted as successes for the purposes of encounter outcomes.  Otherwise you could achieve phenomenal results every time by having a sufficiently large fellowship rock up, introduce themselves and do a little dance.

Character sheet