• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 25, 2024, 12:51 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

So was Grimbeorn's wife killed at the Carrock?
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

GandalfOfBorg

Yes.  There is more to that story that can be brought out in dialogue and reflection.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Posterboy

Hey Everyone,
Just starting to settle into our new home in Northern Ontario.
Not sure how many of you keep track Bundle of Holding, but they got a decent deal going on for all of the One Ring pdf books (at least I think it's all of them). For $51 USD, you can get 11 books (is that all of them?).
Peace,
Ayrn

Eclecticon

I can heartily endorse the Bundle of Holding.  I've grabbed lots of cool stuff from that site. 

Quote from: GandalfOfBorg on Dec 16, 2019, 07:03 AMThere is more to that story that can be brought out in dialogue and reflection.
Consider me intrigued!
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

Just so you all know - I am absolutely slammed, right now. Between the upcoming holiday and work, I am going in so many directions.

I will TRY to get something up tonight, but it might be the weekend that it actually happens. Then again, it might be after 1/2/2020 when the world slows down again.

No matter when it happens, I am not flaking out on you guys. Just immersed in real life.

Also - I might be pulling any files I manage out of Dropbox and moving them to my Google drive. Dropbox is now limiting devices you can have their app resident on and I don't need that hassle.

If I do move the files (character sheets) to a shared folder on Google Drive, I will let you all know well before hand.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

I'll be traveling so my responses will he internet dependent until after the New Year.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

Eclecticon

Cool.  Where are you going?

Character sheet

tomcat

I will be sending out the invitation to the Google Drive share folder where all PC's will be stored. I still have Dropbox with 18Gb of space, but the changes they have made make it so it is not convenient.

I hope this is okay with everyone.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg

No problem, all good.
Gwaithlim Weapons

Eclecticon

Wishing everyone a feastif Yuletide.  Looking forward to another great year.

Character sheet

tomcat

As do I, Paul!

It has been a wonderful day.

The game will be moving on with travel to the north. If anyone is thinking of a character change, keep that in mind.

Telcontar

Merry Christmas from Wien!
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

GandalfOfBorg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Gwaithlim Weapons

Eclecticon

Quote from: tomcat on Dec 25, 2019, 02:32 PMThe game will be moving on with travel to the north. If anyone is thinking of a character change, keep that in mind.
I'm not planning a change of character yet - Arbogast's story has a way to run, I think.  I am giving some thought to his eventual replacement, though.  At the moment I'm thinking of bringing in Gannon, the Wood Elf poet and muso who we last saw being a dick about Arbogast's kids.  It would make sense for him to possibly be in Lake-Town at about the same time as the PCs, so we could bring him on for a foreshadowing cameo if you like. 

Character sheet

GandalfOfBorg

I'm sticking with Grimbeorn, he's very much not ready to make the final decision to stay near home.
Gwaithlim Weapons