• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 28, 2024, 06:47 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

Unfortunately I'm going to be pretty well AFK between the 27th and the 5th of January (we're going a few hundred k's north for a festival and then up to my in-laws' beach house for a week).  I am available on the morning of Monday the 24th, though, if that suits anyone. 

Also, to give you an idea of what you're missing at the moment, the last remnants of that Belgium-sized fire I mentioned earlier will soon be extinguished thanks to the category 4 cyclone that's about to make landfall. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Telcontar

:ooc: that's why you guys have weird animals....
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

"Australia: We're Not Making This Up"

Character sheet

tomcat

Just so you all know, I am going to be in the following game room to do a chat and hangout with those that want to say hey and introduce themselves in person.

https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2875607/the-one-ring

The time will be determined by Matt and Paul - who both live out of me and Tom's timezones.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

Lets get these characters in the same time zone and get the Norns spinning webs of awesome.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

GandalfOfBorg

LOL I'm only off by 1 hr... I'm not really the stickler.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Eclecticon

Shall we try for the evening of the 21st or 22nd?  1800 hrs Ohio time is 0900 the next morning where I am, assuming I've done the maths right.  I have some flexibility regarding times, if need be.   

Character sheet

tomcat

So our Friday or Saturday evening, which would be Paul's morning.

That works for me!

Eclecticon

Dec 12, 2018, 07:03 PM #1254 Last Edit: Dec 12, 2018, 07:06 PM by Eclecticon
Having just checked the calendar, Saturday is definitely better for me - not sure about everyone else. 

EDIT:  That's the 22nd, just to be clear for Matt.

Character sheet

GandalfOfBorg

12/22 @ 6pm ET/ 5pm CT is good for me, locked into my calendar.
Gwaithlim Weapons

tomcat

So we will get on Friday night the 21st and Paul will see our faces in the future on the 22nd at !

Isn't that how that works?

(-D

Telcontar

Paul and Matt both said Saturday so now I am confused.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

GandalfOfBorg

I can do 21 or 22
Gwaithlim Weapons

tomcat

Well if Paul wants it Saturday morning (his time), then we need to go on the website Friday night.

I am assuming a time difference of 12 hours - so if we were to go on Friday night at 9PM our time (8PM for Matt), Paul would go on around 9AM Saturday morning.

If I am off on this, Paul, please correct me.