• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:37 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Blow the station - round 14 [countdown 12 rounds]

Started by tomcat, Apr 24, 2014, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Posterboy

:ooc:I think I'd like to spend a destiny point to make the attack a critical one on the droid to make the damage 40 points.

tomcat

Quote from: Stefan on May 02, 2014, 04:38 AM:ooc:I'm really hoping that we have shoulder straps for our rifles...

:ooc: ;D For sure, Stefan! All the weapons come equipped with a shoulder strap, and I may go so far as to say that a weapon harness exists to strap a rifle to your chest, like modern SWAT and SPECOP teams have today. But, Longshot went down hard with blaster rifle in hands and those hands are now lifeless (unless he can get another good revivify), so whomever drags him away would also need to collect his loose gear (primarily his weapon), if they want to, and that will take time in actions.

C4 takes 40 damage --- 40/76 CT -1

Updated Martel and Booth for used points :csu:

Mitts takes 2 x MOVE actions

The orders had been given. Booth heard a click in his ear, "I am on it, Sarge. Just going to help Mitts get Longshot outta here real fast!"

Running past the corpsman, Haywire grabbed Longshot's prone form by one of the harness straps on his armor. Allowing the weight of the clone trooper and gravity to pull him down the stairs, Haywire did his best to make sure his brother did not suffer any more injuries while moving. At least he is out of the fire now, thought the demo tech.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]