• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 24, 2024, 10:59 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Blow the station - round 14 [countdown 12 rounds]

Started by tomcat, Apr 24, 2014, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Music to read and post to!

Situation: The team has made access to the sub-level of the Relay Station

ALL Modifiers (situational, physical, weariness, wound conditions):

• All PC/NPC's will suffer a -5 penalty for firing into any melee, unless they are the ones in the melee or have the Precise Shot feat.
  • Darkness - PC's suffer a -5 to Perception checks and a -2 to combat unless equipped with low-light gear
  • Longshot and Haywire both suffer fatigue - persistent condition CT -1.
  • NEW: all PC's gain a +1 morale bonus to all actions for the rest of the encounter
  • NEW: ROUND 2 of 4 - for Mitts to rescue Longshot

Martel - 28/96*
Booth - 36/89*
Mitts - 32/80*
Hammer - 0/91
Haywire - 38/81 CT -1 (weariness)*
Longshot - DEAD*
* have taken their second wind
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Commando Droid C1 - DESTROYED
Commando Droid C2 - DESTROYED
Commando Droid C3 - REF 23, HP 00/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C4 - REF 23, HP 00/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Har'zic - REF 27, HP 64/103, Threshold 25*

Consumption:
I am not going to concern with consumption due to the increased capacity of your weapons, unless you guys use autofire, or any grenades.

Initiative:
Mitts (+12) 22
Hammer (+12) 21
Commando Droids (+13) 21
Har'zic (+13) 18
Booth (+13) 17
Martel (+13) 15
Haywire (+11) 15
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Stefan

With no cover to move to and orders to take out the leader Hammer thought it best to stay put till he'd accomplished this goal at least.  He fired on the leader again hoping that this time the fire that he was pouring into the bastards breastplate would finally burn a whole straight through him.

DC - 27 Ranged heavy assault blaster rifle* +12 (3d10+8) with Point Blank Shot
:00: 1d20+13 : 13 + 13, total 26

:dmg: 3d10+8 : 4, 7, 4 + 8, total 23

:ooc:I'm not sure if his DC is 27 again because of his using second wind last round but I'm putting it there just in case. I also added the +1 for moral into his attack roll.

Stefan

:ooc:If he does have his full ref def back I'd like to use a FP to hit him.  I'm not sure if you need me to roll since I only need a +1 but here goes:
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7

GandalfOfBorg

"Booth, back the way we came!"

:ooc:Martel will go defensive to increase his REF save, moving to cover the stairway as the troopers make their way down.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

deadpool

"Come on! Don't you dare die on me!" yelled Mitts in anguish, pulling out of his sack his medical kit and quickly trying to patch up the fallen Longshot. "Come on brother!" he shouted again and pressed the clone's chest repeatidly, doing everything in his power to revive him.

:ooc: Here we go. Fingers crossed.

Treat Injury for revivify, full round action, DC 25
Rolled 1d20+15 : 15 + 15, total 30

deadpool

:ooc:Longshot's still alive! He's unconscious though and I'm out of actions

tomcat

:ooc: Hey Stefan, yea, Har'zic's DC is still 27. He has been avoiding the CT penalties, but it is running out soon.

Great rolls, Deadpool! Yea, Longshot is still with us.

Bad guys go...

Once more, Har'zic will spend a Destiny point to auto-miss Hammer's attack so he can stay in this fight - he has 2 left.  :csu:

Har'zic attacks
STANDARD - fires on Hammer
DC 27 Ranged heavy blaster rifle +13 (3d10+13) with Point Blank Shot
:00: 1d20+13 : 4 + 13, total 17

:dmg: 3d10+13 : 5, 6, 5 + 13, total 29

MOVE - backs up three to cover behind computer console, but moves defensively so as not to create an AoO from Martel

Commando droids
STANDARD - Booth now in cover, C3 turns his weapon on Martel
DC 25 Ranged blaster carbine +12 (4d8+8) with Point Blank Shot and Rapid Shot
:00: 1d20+12 : 15 + 12, total 27

:dmg: 4d8+8 : 1, 5, 8, 3 + 8, total 25

STANDARD - C4 fires on Hammer
DC 27 Ranged light concussion missile launcher +11 (5d10+3, 2-square splash) with Rapid Shot and Point Blank Shot
:00: 1d20+11 : 14 + 11, total 25

:dmg: 5d10+3 : 4, 10, 3, 8, 4 + 3, total 32
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: Har'zic misses

Martel is hit and must Deflect a DC 27 or suffer 25 damage

Hammer is missed directly, his evasion trait ignores half damage

Longshot is hit once more with Splash damage which undoes all of Mitts' work - this restarts the 4-round clock to REVIVIFY

Mitts is hit with splash damage for 32/2 = 16 -2(DR) = 14 damage --or-- 46/80

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc:
Deflect (UtF) -  1d20+12 : 13 + 12, total 25

Gwaithlim Weapons

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc:So close, here goes a Force Point...
Force Point -  1d6+0 : 2, total 2
Rolled 1d6+0 : 3, total 3

Gwaithlim Weapons

deadpool

:ooc:Aw, come on!
Question: if I try to carry Longshot away from the droids and into the hallway, what would happen? Do I need to roll something? Can I actually lift him? Would my speed be lowered?

tomcat

:ooc: Well, based on Matt's post for Martel, he has ordered everyone to go back the way they came - down the stairs. This said, I would see no hindrance to Mitts' speed for him to drag the prone body of Longshot down the stairs. You might leave a few things behind (i.e. his blaster rifle, or other loose item), but you could get him down and out of the splash and autofire barrages.

If you go the other way, towards the two commando droids to get out of the building on that side , then encumbrance will play on your movement rate.

Stefan

:ooc:I'm really hoping that we have shoulder straps for our rifles...

tomcat

:ooc: I was kind of waiting on Posterboy to give us a post, but if I haven't heard by tomorrow, I will move us on.

Posterboy

:ooc: Sorry... bad week of work, doctor visits, mid-wife visits, OB visits, car trouble... bleh...

Booth heard the Commander give the orders to retreat, and relayed the information down the chain. "Mitts, get Longshot out of here. Hammer, cover of him."

The sergeant popped out of from behind cover and fired at the Commando droid with the launcher.

:ooc: :00:
Rolled 1d20+11 : 19 + 11, total 30

:dmg:
Rolled 3d8+5 : 7, 1, 7 + 5, total 20

The sergeant ducked behind the cover of the computers again. "Haywire, can you rig up a surprise in the corridor for our hosts? I'll cover the Commander."

:ooc: Alright... Booth is suggesting Mitts spends his actions next round moving Longshot into the room below before revivifying him. Perhaps Hammer might try to take out the droid with the launcher before moving down the corridor. If Haywire still has some explosives left and a remote detonator, Booth's suggesting he set something up.