• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 29, 2024, 08:14 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Unexpected Homecoming

Started by tomcat, Mar 10, 2014, 03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GandalfOfBorg

Apr 28, 2014, 06:49 AM #60 Last Edit: Apr 28, 2014, 06:51 AM by GandalfOfBorg
Durgil grabs his old weather-worn cloak and covers himself once again as a man in the wild, concealing the weapon by his side and leaving the rest of his belongings in his room.

:ooc:Temporarily reduce his Bearing by 5 to conceal his true nature.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Stefan

Nain pulled his cloak on as well.

"At least the rain's stopped."

tomcat

The Innkeep saw the trio grab their things and prepare to take a walk into the gray sky of dusk, "I will keep your cups here and there will be warm stew on your return."

Fengel looked to the weather outside the window and then his sodden boots, "If it pleases, I will keep myself right here in front of the hearth. You all can do as you wish traipsing off into the rain." The elf mage agreed with his companion, "I will keep Fengel company along with this honey-mead of which the Innkeep spoke."

:ooc: Let me know if Celdrahil is going or staying and I will get some new stuff up.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg

Durgil flips a silver to the man.  "That is much appreciated."  Durgil steps outside, sniffs the air, and pulls his cloak closer about him.  "I'm going to see about the horses and then we can be off."
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Telcontar

:ooc: Celdrahil will hang at the tavern and try and get more info out of the inn keep.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18