• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 20, 2024, 04:26 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Blow the station - round 7

Started by tomcat, Jan 23, 2014, 10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Jan 23, 2014, 10:51 AM Last Edit: Feb 04, 2014, 04:23 PM by tomcat
Music to read and post to!

Situation: The team has made access to the sub-level of the Relay Station

ALL Modifiers (situational, physical, weariness, wound conditions):

• All PC/NPC's will suffer a -5 penalty for firing into any melee, unless they are the ones in the melee or have the Precise Shot feat.
  • Darkness - PC's suffer a -5 to Perception checks and a -2 to combat unless equipped with low-light gear
  • Longshot and Haywire both suffer fatigue - persistent condition CT -1.

Martel - 36/96
Booth - 36/89*
Mitts - 19/80*
Hammer - 0/91
Haywire - 38/81 CT -1 (weariness)*
Longshot - 33/81 CT -1 (weariness)
* have taken their second wind
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Commando Droid C1 - REF 23, HP 73/76 CT -2, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C2 - DESTROYED
Commando Droid C3 - DESTROYED
Commando Droid C4 - DESTROYED
Commando Droid C5 - REF 23, HP 00/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Commando Droid C6 - REF 23, HP 00/76 CT -0, Threshold 21
Har'zic - REF 27, HP 0/103, Threshold 25

Consumption:
I am not going to concern with consumption due to the increased capacity of your weapons, unless you guys use autofire, or any grenades.

Initiative:
Mitts (+12) 22
Hammer (+12) 21
Longshot (+11) 21
Commando Droids (+13) 21
Har'zic (+13) 18
Booth (+13) 17
Martel (+13) 15
Haywire (+11) 15
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Stefan

Feeling the heat of the blaster fire as it bore holes into the permacrete behind him. Hammer braces his rifle and lets go with a barrage of fire at the droid that dared to use him for target practice.

REF - 23 Ranged heavy assault blaster rifle* +10 (5d10+8) with Burst Fire and braced and Point Blank Shot or
:00: 1d20+10 : 12 + 10, total 22

:dmg: 5d10+8 : 1, 4, 2, 5, 9 + 8, total 29

Stefan

Missed it by that much.  Use a FP.  Since I only need 1 point to hit I'm not sure that there's a point to roll but here goes.
Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1

Zilfallion

:ooc: If you're firing at C2 like I think you are since it's the one that shot you, it's down the CT track, should be 2 steps after my attack last round gets factored in.  Meaning his reflex defense is going to be a 21 not the full 23, no need to spend a force point to hit.  Even before my attack from last round factors in, he'd still be a step down making that 22 hit.

Stefan

Guess I didn't realize that affected their reflex, but if that's the case...Bonus!  Thanks  ;D

tomcat

:ooc: Yea, no FP necessary. I am going to assume it is C2

Damage 29 = 81/76 DESTROYED

Hammer's blaster rifle roared and the commando droid at which he aimed was immersed in fire. The thing was torn to pieces leaving chunks of droid littered about.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

Blaster fire had ended except for shots coming from the long end of the sub-level chamber. Derecho squad had been hit hard, but the fight was theirs.

Martel ran up the length of the stairs. To his left, a massive conduit ran with power coursing inside. The Jedi could feel the energy even through its insulation, the hairs on his arms standing on their own. At the top of the stairs, the tall reptilian humanoid crested and entered the stations upper control room.

:ooc: Still a combat round, but feel free to give narrative and dialogue as you please.

GandalfOfBorg

Jan 25, 2014, 12:40 PM #7 Last Edit: Jan 27, 2014, 09:30 AM by GandalfOfBorg
Martel continues to give chase after the alien, preparing himself for what may lay in wait for him.

Use the Force (Sense Surroundings) -  1d20+12 : 13 + 12, total 25
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Callowmoryne

:ooc: I will attempt to finish off C1

Ranged sniper rifle* +11 (4d8+8; CT -1) with Point Blank Shot and Deadeye and Debilitating Shot (requires Aim)
C1
Rolled 1d20+11 : 11 + 11, total 22

Damage
Rolled 4d8+8 : 6, 8, 2, 5 + 8, total 29

tomcat

Longshot's sniper blaster made a high-pitched whine and then the last commando droid's head blew from its body. The sub-level was empty.

:ooc: I'll get more up later today.

deadpool

:ooc: I'm finally back and just in time for the boss fight, alright. I've spent the last minutes reading everything so I'm up to speed. Cool fight.

With the last of the commando droids in the room destroyed Mitts lowered his gun a little bit to look around at his teammates. "Anybody need a fix guys?"

:ooc: If no one does I guess we'll follow Martel along the corridor. Also, I'm at 41 hp out of 80, so I can't use second wind yet right? I think it's the firt time I wished I had taken a little more dmg

Posterboy

Even as the last commando droid fell, Booth watched the Jedi commander give chase to the only organic lifeform. It was one of the things he'd always admired about Martel. Relentless. The commander made sure every assignment was completed thoroughly... no loose ends...

Breathing hard, Booth gave his orders. "Hammer, Longshot. Move up with the Commander.

"Haywire, status?" Even as he asked the question, Booth could feel the pain of where burnt skin rubbed raw against his armor. "We took some fire from those clankers. We got more to come. You still mission ready? Or do you need Mitts to lay his hands on you?"

:ooc: Booth will stay and cover Mitts and Haywire if Haywire decides to get some healing. If not, Booth intends to take the rear guard position following after all the others. If we needed a march order, I envision it being Martel, Hammer, Longshot, Haywire, Mitts, Booth.

tomcat

Quote from: deadpool on Jan 28, 2014, 06:41 AM:ooc: I'm at 41 hp out of 80, so I can't use second wind yet right? I think it's the firt time I wished I had taken a little more dmg

:ooc: I will allow it, Deadpool. You are close enough. I updated the round header post above. Welcome back, too!

Martel continued up the stairs and could feel the Dashade in the chamber above. Through the Force, he saw himself entering the room and blaster fire emanating from all around him - it would be an ambush! There was no living presence to be felt and the Jedi knew he would once more be facing battle droids.

Stefan

Hammer nods at the Sargeant and gives a quick report before chasing their commander up the stairs.

"On it.  There are two more clankers outside on the roof, I'm not sure if they can follow us.  I kept their heads down long enough for the 2 of us to get in here then came to help."

Zilfallion

Haywire responded to Booth's inquiry since it seemed like the droids had gone down.  "Still functional sir, but I'm not sure if I can take too many more hits.  I wouldn't mind a quick fix if we have time."  Haywire was quietly thankful for the armor.  It had taken a bit of a beating from all the fire and the plasma burns on it from blaster fire was clearly visible. While it would probably need some serious work after the mission was done, it was still in working condition.  Moving up to the console that had been blasted in the fight, Haywire didn't need to look twice to tell it was toast and continued onto the other one to see if the alien Martel had set off in chase of had left the console active.

:ooc: Well, I'm pretty much beat today, but that's no surprise, every Saturday(Friday and Sunday to a lesser extent) is like this for me.  Farm work wears you out pretty easily.  Sorry for the delay.

If the console is still active, I'd like to look at any recent activity.