• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 20, 2024, 01:45 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Cavern engagement - Round 7

Started by tomcat, Sep 12, 2012, 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

:ooc: I gotta roll a five huh? Hell I'll try it.
Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Telcontar

THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

tomcat

:ooc: Sorry dude... I do not understand how a dice roller can be so unproductive for a PC.

Well, two things - you can always tell me that YOU would like to make the rolls for your PC's when they have Reactions like this, but understand that you will have to take your dice roll no matter the result and mine is voided.

Second, there is another dice roller above in the Menu line that you can use. It opens a window and the results are not recorded, but you can cut and paste them from the pop-up window. This dice roller goes on the trust rule, as it can be altered, re-rolled as many times as you want, etc. We used it for the better part of all of our games until I found the in-post roller.

Your call, Tom.

I applied the damage and reduced the sheet for a FP.  :csu:
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

:ooc: Losers whine about the dice roller, winners spend their GP's on Half-elven Dancing Girls. Game On!
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

sdrotar

:ooc: Caden will save his Destiny Point for the moment; he's still kicking, but if they don't take this guy down soon, it won't matter.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun