• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 11:09 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Prison attack - round 12

Started by tomcat, May 12, 2011, 01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Situation: The party is split up - five on the second floor of the prison (Logar, Britton, Kaida, Sam and Kara) and one on the third floor (Brim), and Caden flies the Aegis above the prison; the troopers attack again.

Team Alpha 2 - 2 Regular troopers (S22 and S25), 2 heavy troopers (H9-10), 1 Officer (O5), and ISBO Falken Wright (unegaged on stairs up to the second floor near maintenance shack)

Team Alpha 4 - 1 Regular trooper (S19), 2 heavy troopers (H7-8), 1 Officer (O4), 1 Regular trooper (S18) is incapacitated (engaged in Prison)

Team Alpha 3 - incapacitated - 4 Regular troopers (S11-14), 1 heavy troopers (H5), 1 Officer (O3) (all unconscious in prison level 2)
Team Alpha 1 - destroyed
Team Alpha 5 - destroyed

Situational Modifiers: Logar is at CT -1

Physical Modifiers: none

Initiative:

Kaida (+11) 31
Logar (+11) 27
Brim (+7) 27
Britton (+9) 24
Sam (+6) 20
Imperials (+3) 18
Caden (+5) 15
Kara (+6) 13
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

donimator

Sam moves until he can see a target and fires before popping back behind cover.

Sam's actions:

Move: 1 Sq east, 2 sq south

Standard: Ranged attack on H8 (first target in LOS)
Blaster Pistol+8, PB Shot +1:  1d20+9 : 4 + 9, total 13

Dmg, if hit,
Blaster Pistol 3d6+3, +1 PB Shot:  3d6+4 : 6, 2, 5 + 4, total 17

Move: Retrace steps back to kitchen (Running Attack feat)

donimator

:ooc: poop!
+1 Force Point  :csu:
Force Point 1d6:  1d6 : 6, total 6

Telcontar

:ooc: I may change my action depending on Logar

Britton moves one square west one south and fires at H7

Rolled 1d20+8 : 14 + 8, total 22

Dmg
Rolled 3d8+3 : 6, 6, 8 + 3, total 23
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Jingo

Reaching the bottom of the ladder Kaida moved cautiously toward the sounds of blaster fire and peaked around the corner of the kitchen into the hallway. They needed to get out of this mess, but she wasn't about to leave her companions behind. She called on the comm to Caden. "We've got a couple of team members pinned down, but we'll do our best to get them. Just keep the engines hot!"

She saw Kara across the hallway, flashed a relieved smile and then nodded seriously as she pulled out her last grenade. Seeing a few imperial troopers in their white armor, she pulled out her last grenade, said a quiet prayer, and lobbed it into the room then pulled back against the wall.

:ooc:
Move action - Moves into position, 1 diagonal SE, 4 South-- (I think that's my max move)
Swift action - Pulls out grenade.
Standard action - Tosses grenade right by H8, since I think she has LOS there. Aiming for (intersection) point located bottom right of square H8 is on.
Grenade Toss: 1d20+7 : 15 + 7, total 22

Grenade Damage: 4d6+3 : 6, 2, 2, 3 + 3, total 16

She will use a force point to get it on target.
Force Point if needed: 1d6 : 5, total 5

watanabe

Kara kept on the move, making sure to stay away from the troopers, she moved among the downed troopers and fired her blaster again, trying to take down another trooper.  She saw Kaida throw the grenade moments before she pulled the trigger, and hope to stay away from the blast.

Keep Kara moving, and I'll shoot at the closest thing not hit by the grenade blast.

Callowmoryne

:ooc: Logar will wait to see what kinda damage Kaidas grenade has done to H8 and S18

tomcat

:ooc: Cool... to update the battle:

Kaida does not need to use a Force Point to hit H8's bottom right corner with her grenade. The 22 result overcomes both the REF defenses for the Heavy trooper H8 and the incapacitated trooper S18. The 16 damage overcomes both troopers' thresholds and the damage is sufficient to kill them both.

Logar can now make his mind as to what he wants to do.

Britton and Sam may re-evaluate their attacks based on Logar's results... and whoever still remains.

Kara's actions I will perform once the Imperials go.

STANDARD Brim cuts the roof hatch open with Lightsaber
:00: DC 5 Melee +6
lightsaber to hatch 1d20+6 : 11 + 6, total 17

damage if successful 2d8+4 : 7, 7 + 4, total 18

Hatch stats DR 10 HP 50 Threshold 30 - lightsabers ignore DR

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

May 13, 2011, 09:55 AM #8 Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 10:20 AM by tomcat
:ooc: Hatch is reduced to 32 hit points

Again Brim plunged his lightsaber into a barrier. He began to run it along the seam where the hatch met its roof collar and was happy to see his weapon cut through like a hot knife in butter.

"Be careful below," the Rodian hollered down to Danjapa who stood waiting for freedom.

Above the prison facility, Caden caught sight of a brilliant green illumination on the roof through the lower turret targeting camera. He knew it immediately to be a lightsaber blade cutting an access for his companions.

donimator

Quote from: tomcat on May 13, 2011, 09:50 AM
...Britton and Sam may re-evaluate their attacks based on Logar's results... and whoever still remains.
...  :ooc: Can Sam just drop the split move and continue to move and fire on the first target he sees standing?

tomcat

:ooc: Sure man, but wait to see what Logar and Britton do to see if any troopers are even present once done. If there are no targets left when they have acted, you can have your FP back.

Callowmoryne

Kaida's frag landed tits on the money painting the xterior shower wall with shredded clone bits. Logar gritted his teeth in that deathshead smile. He liked Kaida, in a less than biblical sense. He liked the way she worked. She was not so obvious with being out of her element. She adapted, stormtroopers died, the moons of Tantis kept spinning. The rightness of it all worked for Logar'Dan. He let out a roar and charged the officer directly in front of him,firing all the way.

Move action 2 Squares South
Standard action Auto Fire on O4
Rolled 1d20+4 : 19 + 4, total 23

Damage
Rolled 3d8+3 : 6, 3, 1 + 3, total 13

Not clear on this doug but what id like to do is fire on him and charge right through him with my bayonet, if i can let me know ill give you a roll or damage or whatever you need

tomcat

:ooc: Well I was thinking it would all come down to story narrative for your running him through with a bayonet after your blaster fire... but unfortunately, the damage was not enough to kill him. This said, you may pass through his square with your Mobility movement but it will give him an attack of opportunity on you, or you can stop right in front of him until he is dead next round (or this one should the other players attack him).

If you perform a Full attack Action, which is a Full Round Action (which means no SWIFT and noMOVE), you can attack with two weapons at a -5 (due to your Dual Weapon Mastery) per weapon attack roll, but it would not allow you to move first.

Sorry, John, but for now as stated, he is hit with autofire and reduced to 7 hit points.  :(

Let me know where you wanna end up at with your move. I have no problem if you decide to re-tool your attack - I know you are still working on the rules and that can be difficult with a PDF version of the rulebook.

Callowmoryne

:ooc: I'll stop in front of him Thnks

sdrotar

Caden caught the lightsaber's glint and looked for a safe spot to set down as closely as possible.
For a moment, he thought it might not be Brim - perhaps another lunatic like the one they ran into at Kal's doomed residence and on Jovan Station.
"Better safe than sorry," he grumbled, as he activated the lower personnel turret and aimed it at the newly-created hatch.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun