• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 07:22 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Access tunnel encounter - round 5

Started by tomcat, Feb 26, 2011, 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donimator

Sam moves ahead to stand between Britton and Brim. Mutants were down all around him and it looked like Britton and Logar had the other one in the room under control. More were still pouring in through the accessway and he took a shot at the first one he saw.

Sam's Actions
Move: 2sq. west, 1sq. south (between Brim and Britton)
Standard: Ranged Attack on 'M8'
Blaster +8, PB Shot +1, Kaida's bonus +1

Rolled 1d20+10 : 8 + 10, total 18

Damage, if hit, 3d6+3 +1 PB Shot
Rolled 3d6+4 : 5, 6, 3 + 4, total 18

tomcat

Feb 28, 2011, 05:14 AM #16 Last Edit: Feb 28, 2011, 08:13 AM by tomcat
Quote from: Telcontar on Feb 27, 2011, 08:17 PM:ooc: Doug, I tried to edit the post after I rolled to hit to add the damage in and more flavor text based on my rolls and I think I tilted out. I didnt do anything to change the results of the dice rolls though. What do you want me to do?

I'm typing in the modifies like the +1 and the -2 smell -2 darkness but its not noting them in the text. Sorry guys I'll figure this out.  :-[

:ooc: Oops, yea, I forgot to tell you that if you edit your post after you roll, it will come back with the tamper warnings automatically. Norhing you can do, but leave it or erase the dice rolls and roll again.

To put text inside your roll, you need to enclose it in brackets {} within the dice roll bbcode, like this... [ro11]{blaster fire +2, lighting -2}1d20+0[/ro11]

But, I corrected your PC from its original write-up, Tom, so give it a look under the Character Stat Blocks thread. You did total damage of 19 to M4 which reduces the creature to 0 hit points. Your Fatal Hit feat allows you to kill anything you reduce to 0 hit points, so it is dead...

Also, Sam hit M8 for 18 hit points.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

:ooc: roger that.

Brittons swords danced before him and the creature that in one moment stood before him was on the ground no longer a threat in the next. The music of the swords was not yet finished as he looked to the passage way to see more of the creatures coming their way.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

watanabe

:ooc: just have me keep firing at the closest mutants.  If I need to I can use my talent that allows me to move, shoot, then move again.

Telcontar

THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Callowmoryne

tomcat

:ooc: Hey guys, sorry! I have been busy the last three days since my anniversary and I was/am going to post today... just work has been a bitch these last couple days and left me no time to get involved here.

John is right, the mutants need to go along with Kara. I will post them now and then start the new round. Give me a few minute to get the new posts up and then you may go.

A quick note, I am leaving for Florida on Tuesday next week - I have a couple shows to play and a few friends to see (John!). I will be in front of a PC and will have my gaming stuff, so there will be no delays in game.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: First, going to leave Jingo's attack as it stands and call it a coup de grace on M3, which kills it.

Move - Kara moves into the chamber (which lights the room and eliminates all darkness penalties.)
Standard - fires on M8
DC 13 Ranged +7, Kaida's bonus +1, Putrid smell -1
-------------------------
Kara fires on M8 1d20+7 : 17 + 7, total 24

damage if successful 3d6+6 : 2, 4, 2 + 6, total 14

tomcat

:ooc: The last standing mutant M7 is afraid, but also enraged because its home has been invaded and it has no where to run - so it comes out swinging.

Move - moves into the room to attack Brim
Swift - becomes enraged
Standard - power attacks Brim
DC 22 Melee +9
-------------------------
M7 attacks Brim 1d20+9 : 1 + 9, total 10

damage if succsessful 1d8+14 : 4 + 14, total 18

tomcat

:ooc: And he whiffs it!

Man! They can feel that breeze on Coruscant!  (-D