• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 07:50 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

The skies of Bespin - round 1

Started by tomcat, Jul 07, 2010, 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc: TIE 2 is hit for 44 damage - 10 for DR = 34. Very nice! TIE 2 is reduced 1 on the condition track.

Kaida and Britton drew in their quarries and fired, but only the soldier saw his blaster fire hit. Undaunted, Kaida continued to track in on her target, all the while working on the crew's morale.

In the cockpit, Caden began the arduous task of plotting a jump to lightspeed - something that in any other circumstance would be no great challenge. With his ship shaking and rattling under cannon fire, the Bestinian wiped sweat from his brow and watched as the navicomputer began to calculate the positions of planets, moons, and stars since the last time the Aegis had jumped into hyperspace.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

sdrotar

Quote from: tomcat on Jul 16, 2010, 09:12 PM
:ooc: Hey Shawn, just so you know, I edited your post. To plot the jump to lightspeed requires a Use Computer skill check. I kept your roll as is, but substituted the correct skill rank.

You gave me the roll in advance which is fine, but know that Caden can do nothing else while plotting the jump for 10 rounds - so sit back and enjoy!  ;)

:ooc: I can re-roll later if it makes the drama better. I just didn't want to do, you know, nothing in my post. ;)
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun