• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 07:10 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Down time

Started by tomcat, Jun 17, 2009, 01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianM

:ooc: ok sorry forgot the rules ... makes more sense anyways :)

watanabe

Kara stopped in her tracks, and became somewhat defensive.

"What do you mean, I don't have the vials, and never had.  Go ahead, search me."

tomcat

Aug 08, 2009, 06:31 PM #32 Last Edit: Aug 08, 2009, 07:10 PM by tomcat
:ooc: As you all know, Matt (GoB) has left the games. He has turned all of his characters over to me and so I will be playing Dan Qinos for now, until the character can be phased out of the story. Not sure how to do that, seeing as Senator Organa sent him to help Ranie due to his connection with the Force.

Oh well, we'll see where this story goes...

Feel free to dialogue on this thread as you'd like, but I have brought a new thread up.

Dan felt the tension building in the room. Not only could he see his companions becoming frustrated with each other, he also could feel it. Since Ranie's revelation to him that he was apparently connected to the Force, the little things he used to shrug off as quirks were now taking on new meaning. Needless to say, they did not need a quarrel between themselves, especially if there were bad people out there with worse intentions.

"All right, there won't be any need for that..." he let his voice fade. "We'll just look around here to see if maybe they were misplaced. After all, no one would really want to be using that stuff, would they?"

Dan gave Kara a piercing gaze with his last remark, trying to get a read on the woman. She had liked her alcohol, he noticed a day ago, but was she hooked on worse things? He'd watch her.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]