• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 10:53 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Plots

Started by tomcat, May 12, 2009, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdrotar

Quote from: tomcat on Aug 27, 2009, 05:40 AM
:ooc: Not to guide your story, or to force you down a path, but can we re-consider the idea of leaving Pethron behind to aid with Durgil's detention? Although this was my overall story arc for Matt's character, now that he is not playing him, I do not want to have Durgil as a main character. I will continue to keep him on the periphery, but I prefer the Player Characters not separating into two different story lines.

Again, I do not want to force the story on you - RP'ing is all about you guys making the story happen - but, for the most part, Durgil is not the main story anymore. It now comes to focus on the women and the lands that are being siezed via subversive techniques.

:ooc: No problem at all. This way's easier on everybody. :)

"If you are confident that Durgil will be well-treated, then we would welcome another companion," Dirnhael said to Pethron. "One hour, then. But prepare more than your quill; we already know that Methilir is willing to kill his own kin for Durgil's lands. I expect no mercy... and he must know that we will be coming."
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

tomcat

:ooc: I just re-read this entire thread of story. I have to say, I love this game! What a fun time we have had with these characters.

Anyway, I will have a new thread up this week (probably tomorrow, but don't want to make a promise that I will break) and we'll see what new fortunes this trio shall find themselves in.  ;D
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]