• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 08:09 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

SCENE 2: Home, sweet home

Started by tomcat, Feb 21, 2009, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GandalfOfBorg

Durgil struggled to get his voice and cleared his throat.  "That was a mighty tale indeed, Master Pethron, and you have quite a gift.  I must say I am glad to have made your acquaintance.  My sister correct, though, dawn will come early.  There is much to be discussed and a record of our travels to be made, I suppose.  I bid you all a good night," and so Durgil took his leave of his companions.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

sdrotar

"I fear my memories have not the beauty and prose as in your tale," Dirnhael said to Pethron. "I look forward to telling you what you want to know, nevertheless."
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

Palandil

"It was a grand tale Pethron, well done.  Though I don't think you can make our motley company sound as sweet."  He said with a laugh.  "Goodnight to you all."

BrianM

Pethron nodded in thanks for the appreciative words from his audience, a satisfied look on his face at what had been one of his better tellings. The storyteller retired to his room as the others made their way to their own beds. He unpacked and checked his supplies of parchment, ink and fresh quills, then went to sleep, eagerly awaiting the new tale of heroic deeds that he would hear on the morrow.

[OOC Great story Doug! Thanks!]

tomcat

[OOC:] You are welcome Brian. To be honest with you, I was trying to find some canon story about old Arnor but there is very little to find, save the gathering of forces under Elendil at Weathertop.

So, I had to create something... basic, and kind of a redundant storyline, I know, but it did in a pinch.

But, don't think that there won't be a haunted glade in some area of northern Arthedain!  (D
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

[OOC:] A new post will be coming tonight for this game. I just wanna spend a little time with my son before he heads to bed.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]