• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 02:39 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Morning light

Started by tomcat, Nov 16, 2005, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiseman

"Your offer is intriguing, to join you and hear of your trials with the Enemy would provide me with insight that I could take to my lord.  Perhaps I can repay your kindness and information by aiding you on your road ahead."  With another nod of his head, to show his appreciation to the one who had spoken, he continues on.  "My entire life I have spent combing these lands, and have a fair knowledge of them, my return for you investment would be aiding you to make sure you all find safe passage to your destination." 

The elf waits for an answer from the party.

tomcat

"I for one will find pleasure in your company," nodded Edrahil. "I can only bear the grumblings of our companion here for so long."

Edrahil gestured towards the Dwarf who was busy wrestling the apple away from his pony and the scene was quite comical, bringing more chuckles from Dirnhael and the rest of the group, including Seriand.

"No disrespect, of course, Nain!" Edrahil gave a slight respectful bow to his Dwarven companion, though he still held the smile upon his face.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]