• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:51 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

OOC THREAD

Started by tomcat, Apr 21, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclecticon

I know how it is.  In the last fortnight our family has had to deal with two kinds of lice, we've had to arrange dental surgery for my daughter, my wife has been prescribed psych meds and I've prepared my first document for tabling in parliament. 

I'm keeping an eye on my son, waiting for him to explode or something. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

I am glad we have always had a strong group of players here. It has never been a situation where everyone just disappears and doesn't come back.

I appreciate you guys! Glad it's not just me, too, that has a tired brain.  ;)
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

Same here. I have only been to my house a couple of days since March 12. Right now I'm in Hungary, then headed to Indiana should finally see my house around the middle of May.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

We're going again!  Huzzah!

Character sheet

Eclecticon

Quote from: disench4nted on May 02, 2016, 05:23 AMI'm officially a married man now! The wedding was this Saturday and we had a fantastic time, I'm back home right now until Friday when we fly out for the Honeymoon for a week.
Pics!  We demand pics (when you're done honeymooning)!

Character sheet

disench4nted

Absolutely! All of the pictures from the photographer should be uploaded later this week, so I'm sure we'll go through them during the honeymoon. I'll upload some of my favorites here for sure!

tomcat

Working on our new thread for your journey home. I will have it up tonight, if not today.

I am debating on putting another Journey here. I think I want to just story plot you home and that way you can prep for the next leg.

We'll see...I am still mulling it over.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

Just as long as there's no more rain.  That shit is dangerous!

Character sheet

Eclecticon

My post in the story thread has an attachment that's not supposed to be there.  It's meant to be a picture of Black Tarn Hall, but then I realised that there's going to be a scene at Rhosgobel (and possibly the rest of the adventure) before we get anywhere near there.  I may still have references in the post to Black Tarn, too, but I don't want to modify the post and red-flag the die roll.  Doug (or possibly Tom) would you be able to at least take the attachment away? 

Character sheet

Eclecticon

Thanks to whoever took care of that.  Much obliged.

Character sheet

Telcontar

THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

Back from vacation, guys! I realize that I never mentioned it! Sorry about that.

I will have a post up tonight or tomorrow.

Eclecticon

Welcome back!  Did you go anywhere nice?

Character sheet

tomcat

Shot down to Florida for a week - my band gets together once or twice a year to do some shows. So, flew down there and spent some time playing at MGM, and then did a gig. Once done, we all (the band) flew back to Ohio where we played another show, and then they returned the same day.

Needless to say, it was a busy week.

Again - sorry for not letting you all know I would be away for a few days.

Eclecticon

Well, I suppose that's acceptable.  :P

Character sheet