• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 11:54 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Last dash - round 1

Started by tomcat, Feb 21, 2012, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

Feb 21, 2012, 12:31 PM Last Edit: Feb 24, 2012, 07:35 PM by tomcat
Situation: A garrison of Dugs (5 - 1 is captain) and Grans (16) bar the passage of a valley turn and must be engaged.

ALL Modifiers (situational, physical, weariness, wound conditions):

• All PC/NPC's will suffer a -5 penalty for firing into any melee, unless they are the ones in the melee or have the Precise Shot feat.
  • Moving through the lake on foot will reduce Movement by 2.
Gran 1 - 28/32 CT -1
Gran 2 - 27/32 CT -1
Gran 3 - 0/32
Gran 4 - 0/32
Gran 5 - 0/32
Gran 6 - 0/32
Gran 7 - 0/32
Gran 8 - 0/32
   Dug 1 - 20/32
Dug 3 - 0/32
Dug 4 - 11/32
  Sam - 35/78
Fett - 8/87
Logar - 18/72
Farok - 10/72
Brim - 1/72
Caden - 13/53

Consumption:

PCPrimary  |  Secondary  |  Weapon 3  |  Misc
BITsniper blaster rifle 3/30  |  hvy blaster pistol 0/200  |  jetpack 2/10
Brimlightsaber n/a  |  holdout blaster 0/12  |  frags 2/3
Cadenhvy blaster pistol 6/200  |  frags 0/2
Faroklightsaber n/a  | 
Kaida*blaster carbine 7/150  |  lt repeat blaster 0/150  |  frags 0/3
Logar*blaster rifle 30/150  |  hvy blaster pistol 0/50  |  frags 1/8
Samblaster pistol 0/150  |  slugthrower 40/150  |  frags 0/3
Fett*blaster carbine 32/150  |  flamethrower 0/5  |  missiles 1/4  |  jet pack 1/10
*not all weapons listed
-amunition is either power packs (50 shots each), or energy cells (6 shots each) and are added together in your total - what is in the gun and the spare clips you have

Equipment:
Brim - hold-out blaster with 2 energy cells, lightsaber, 1 frag, 2 medpacs
Caden -  heavy blaster pistol with 3 spare power packs, hold-out blaster, 2 frag grenades, combat gloves, pocket scrambler, utility belt (3-day food supply, 3 medpac, tool kit, power pack, energy cell, glow rod, comlink, liquid cable dispenser), medical kit, all-temperature cloak, datapad, credit stick
Farok - lightsaber, baton, 2 medpacs, back pack, 2 blaster pistols
Kaida - blaster carbine, heavy blaster pistol, hold-out blaster with spare energy cell, light repeating blaster with 2 spare power packs, 3 frags, shadowsuit and helmet, 2 concealed holsters, all-temperature cloak (unless armor makes it useless), basic datapad, binder cuffs, comlink, liquid cable dispenser, 4 medpacs, mesh tape, pocket scrambler, 5 ration packs, 2 computer spikes (+2), security kit, credit chip
Logar - blaster rifle, DH-23 "Outback" blaster pistol, heavy blaster pistol, 8 frags, vibrobayonet 3 spare energy cells, modified clone trooper armor (+6 armor, +2 Fortitude, helmet package), field kit (2 condensing canteens, sunshield roll, 7 day food supply, 24 filters, 12 atmosphere canisters, 2 glow rods, 2 breath masks, all-temperature cloak), 2 medpacs
Sam - blaster pistol with 2 spare power packs, slugthrower rifle with 2 spare rifle clips with Targeting scope, 3 frags, hip holster, Satchel shoulder, 2 medpacs

Initiative:
BIT (+12) 32
Gran (+11) 31
Kaida (+11) 30
Brim (+12) 30
Dug (+11) 28
Logar (+11) 26
Caden (+3) 16
Fett (+11) 15
Farok (+1) 15
Sam (+11) 16

BIT may take his actions for this round and then I will add more narrative and enemy/NPC actions.

Farok closed his eyes and reached out through the Force. He tried to center on any movements in the Force, any feelings... and he found them. Dark. Ugly. The kind of feelings that nightmares were drawn from. In his mind shadowy shapes loped toward him and each had burning yellow eyes.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg

With the furthest back guy put out of the fight, the E-webs needed to be decommissioned, so BIT set his sights on the nearest one, took aim and fired upon Gran gunner.  Now with two shots coming from the same location, he is libel to take fire, so the sniper begins to prepare to move to a new location to set up for the next target.

:ooc:
Ranged Sniper blaster rifle +12 (4d10+4) with Deadeye, Careful Shot, and Point Blank Shot
RC: Roll(1d20)+12: 10,+12 Total:22
Damage: Roll(4d10)+4: 10,1,4,9,+4 Total:28
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Jingo

Kaida could hear BIT's rifle shots through her comm, and she motioned to Logar to climb on back her speeder. That only left the other gun and it was tied up with the E-web. That may not have been her best idea. Mobility would be on of their assets. She put it out of her mind.

"Ready for this?" she asked the warrior and then she revved the engine and prepared to move out.

:ooc: How many squares can the speeders move again? Also, is it possible to get the speeder up to the level that the Eweb are on? Or are they too steep?

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc: Minor note... with the sound sponge on, no one will hear the report of his blaster rifle.   >:D  silent but deadly, that's his motto
Gwaithlim Weapons

Telcontar

:ooc: I'm way down the line on initiative so I'm sanding by...
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

:ooc: Hey Matt, I am adding a SWIFT: Aim action to your post above so that you get the benefits of Deadeye and Careful shot. Also, if BIT is moving, you need to let me know that with your action detail. As for your PC' silence - yes - he is, but unfortunately his blaster makes a clear visual with each shot as to his position. They may not have an exact, but area attacks can be directed on him.

Anyway, let me know if he is moving in this round, or preparing to. If so, I am including the Perception check for the Grans to see if they can follow his flight and train their guns on him.

Jared, speeders can move 12 squares in a MOVE action. You can get the speeders up to the E-web tiers, but you will need to follow the natural grade up of the terrain, which is on the back side of both hills.

BIT's blaster cut another red slice into the morning sky and the Gran that stood behind the forward E-web cannon was knocked back. Unfortunately for the sniper, but the well-seeing Grans tracked in on his position. The southern gun emplacement began to fire, all the while the other positions were re-manned by another mercenary.

Grans attack BIT's position
SWIFT - Aim
STANDARD - Gran 3 regulates E-web power
STANDARD - Gran 4 fires weapon
:00: DC 10/24 Ranged blaster carbine +4 (3d12+3) with autofire and Point Blank Shot
Rolled 1d20+4 : 10 + 4, total 14

full damage if successful, 1/2 if not 3d12+3 : 7, 1, 2 + 3, total 13

Dugs keep running...
MOVE x 2

Logar, Fett and Sam
MOVE x 2
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

The foliage around BIT began to shred apart as the heavy cannon fire began to tear into it. The sniper did not take a direct hit, but the searing heat of the fire damaged his flesh in multiple places.

:ooc: BIT takes half damage for 6/75

GandalfOfBorg

Oh yes of course I'll use the Swift for the Aim, every time.  Yes I'll move, wasn't sure if I still had an action to do it -- 6 squares to right or however many the terrain allows for one move action.
Stealth - Roll(1d20)+12: 9,+12 Total:21
Gwaithlim Weapons

tomcat

:ooc: Are you flying, or climbing? You are at a tier level 4, so it will require a Climb test DC 18 and each tier level is 1 MOVE square, so basically you could move 1 square south for 4, and then 2 more.

Let me know if you have questions.

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc:  He'll chance flying one movement's worth to a new perch.
Gwaithlim Weapons

sdrotar

"Guess we'd better move... wish I had one of those," Caden said to Sam as the jet-packed duo sped off.. "Keep low - I'm not entirely sure I know how to put you back together."
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

tomcat

:ooc: Okay, I am moving Caden and Brim x 2

Kaida is still an unknown. Based on the post above, going to assume she MOVES out on the speeder bike (x2).

Matt, which perch did you want BIT to fly to?

Tom, what is Farok doing?

I am also setting up the new round.

Jingo

:ooc: Well my whole point of using the speeder was to have someone who knew how to shoot it take over once I got off of it (like Logar?). If Logar doesn't climb on back she'll ask for a couple of frags from him and then zoom off towards the South East EWeb.

Telcontar

:ooc: I was last in the order so I was waiting. I'll move towards the number three on the map.

Farok kept low to the ground and moved closer to the Dugs.

"Brim! Stay close, there is indeed a Dark Jedi about. His presence is very clear to me now, and he will move to isolate and attack up when he knows that we are here."
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

GandalfOfBorg

BIT will fly to the nearest level 2 hill.
Gwaithlim Weapons