• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 08:46 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Snipers on high - round 5

Started by tomcat, Nov 11, 2011, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Posterboy

:ooc: I've been hit with a major assignment from work, so I may be out of commission until the end of the month.. or at least sketchy in my posting. Please feel free to NPC Brim to move things along.

Here are Brim's block rolls:

Block Attempt #1 - DC 23: 1d20+14 : 11 + 14, total 25

Block Attempt #2 - DC 26: 1d20+14 : 2 + 14, total 16

Posterboy

:ooc:Brim will take the 8 pnts of damage from the bite attack

Callowmoryne

Logar looked to Kaida for what was next. "If we grab the bikes we can get to the group faster?"

Telcontar

:ooc: Tomcat, in regards to equipment Farok also has his baton, as well as the backpack with teh two scavenged pistols.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

sdrotar

Quote from: tomcat on Nov 12, 2011, 05:04 AM
With the threat of the snipers removed, Fett hit his comlink, "This is Fett to Caden. Snipers are eliminated. What is your status? We are ready to advance. Are you in need of assistance with the nexu?"

"Wouldn't hurt," Caden snapped sarcastically as he aimed his blaster at the nearest creature and fired.

:arrow: Attack Roll vs. Nexu
Rolled 1d20+5 : 10 + 5, total 15

:arrow: Damage if successful:
Rolled 3d8+3 : 5, 1, 8 + 3, total 17

LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

tomcat

Nov 15, 2011, 05:53 PM #20 Last Edit: Nov 15, 2011, 06:01 PM by tomcat
Quote from: Telcontar on Nov 14, 2011, 07:22 PM:ooc: Tomcat, in regards to equipment Farok also has his baton, as well as the backpack with teh two scavenged pistols.

:ooc: Okay, thanks for the heads up on that, Tom. I had forgotten he picked up the blasters.

Shawn, I am going to help a little here... first, designate Nexu 2 for your Dodge bonus for the duration of the encounter. It is only +1, but every bit helps - if you don't want to do this, let me know. Second, you are at Point Blank range and so get the benefit of your talent of +1 to attack and damage, so you hit with a 16 (which is the DC) for 18 damage - I am also going to assume you are attacking Nexu 2, otherwise you would suffer the Firing into Melee combat penalty. BUT... I did just realize that you suffer the -1 conditional penalty, so the question is - Do you want to use a FP to secure the hit and do 18 damage?

Fett takes two MOVE actions back towards the others.

Brim attacks Nexu 1
:00: DC 16 melee +9
Rolled 1d20+9 : 4 + 9, total 13

damage if successful 2d8+4 : 1, 3 + 4, total 8
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

sdrotar

:ooc: I think I'll take your suggestion, Tomcat. This just hasn't been Caden's day... or his dice.

Jingo

Quote from: Callowmoryne on Nov 14, 2011, 06:59 PM
Logar looked to Kaida for what was next. "If we grab the bikes we can get to the group faster?"

Kaida nodded to Logar. "I agree. Fett," she called into her team's mic. "Move back to help Caden and the others, we'll be right behind you on the speeders." She ran back to where they had stowed the bikes and leaping on started the engine.

:ooc: not sure how long all of that will take in round format, but she'll do go to bike, start it and begin moving toward the fight.

sdrotar

:ooc: After looking at Caden's character block, he could spend the FP and gain that +1 attack - and a bit more, for the rest of the encounter - by spending it on his Fool's Luck talent. Can I just do that instead?