• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 11:29 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Snipers on high - round 3 [edit]

Started by tomcat, Nov 02, 2011, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc: The round three thread has broken for some reason and I will be deleting it from the forum. Not sure how that happened, but it won't open. Anyway, here is what I had posted before it broke.

Quote from: Callowmoryne on Nov 01, 2011, 02:00 PM:ooc: Can i get close enough to fire on them this round doug??

Hey John, yea, you guys are in easy range of the blind. Actually, everyone is 'in range' to shoot - it just might be more difficult to hit due to range modifiers, or to even know where to shoot.

Hey Nick, again I am sorry that there is nothing going on at the Aegis. I didn't really design this episode with the idea that someone stays behind. I will not leave you hanging, but I want to come up with some thing cool that makes sense. Or, if you want to have Kara get bored and head off after her companions, I can work that into the tale.

Since everyone is moving, I am going to finalize this round. John, feel free to fire here if you want. Kaida is showing you the location and you will have no challenge targeting the blind with autofire (which would affect both snipers), or target one of them.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Callowmoryne

With Kaidas help logar had no trouble spotting the sniper blind. He moved in and took up position behind any cover he could find. Tree,Rock or whathaveyou. He sighted the fools shooting at his "friends" and set to blasting them.

:ooc: Blaster Rifle Autofire
Rolled 1d20+5 : 12 + 5, total 17

Damage
Rolled 3d8+3 : 1, 1, 1 + 3, total 6

tomcat

:ooc: Great roll to attack - too bad the damage roll was weak. Still, the damage is applied to all enemies in a 2x2 square, which is both Gran snipers.

This puts an end to round 3 - going to make my actions for round 4 now.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]