Nov 20, 2017, 07:04 pm

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!


A Dwarf home

Started by tomcat, Jan 28, 2011, 10:27 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

tomcat

:ooc: I'll keep him going and will get back to more regular posting soon. It's been a busy month(s) and I've been putting my time into keeping the Space Marine game rolling to the detriment of other games.


:ooc: That's cool, man! Take care of what you have going on - we are here. I was afraid you were burning out on my games.  #:S I really like your contributions and that would have been a major loss.

Anyway, as I said we are here, so we'll see you when you have more time to participate.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: Kori and Nori actually make their Weariness tests due to Hardness of Body racial trait.

I will post for this game later tonight.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

 :ooc:Tomcat, the second +2 to Nori's roll was for Harindess of Body. Unless I missed something i rolled his stamina bonus of 2 and his harindess bonus of 2 to the the dice roll.
T. Gingras

THE GAME MUST GO ON!
Morirúsë
1H :00::dmg: 11 Edge 7 Injury 18
2H :00: 5 :dmg: 13 Edge 7 Injury 20
( 5 DMG to adjacent foe)
Bandy
Bow   :00::dmg: 7 Edge 10 Injury 14
Short Sword  :00::dmg: 5 Edge 10 Injury 14
(Great or Extraordinary success auto piercing blow with 1 Hope)
Stone of Ardillon (Light of Elbereth Hope= light flare duration wisdom, Spend Hate to Attack.

tomcat

:ooc: I missed that... then yea, Nori didn't make it.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

Kori looked at Turumarth, "I will leave no one behind lest it is because my own body lays with yours. Speak no more of dark thoughts... in this place, it only makes it harder for one to heal." The crafsman then looked back at Idhriel, "Yes... we know of the darkness that prowls here. It is not our wish to stir that foulness. We only wish to find our way in and then back out. So, will you aid us in this or are you here now to discover our purpose and then steal away back into the shadows?"
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Jingo

Idhriel looked back down the dark hallway. She might be able to find her way back on her own, then again, she might not. And she had no allies save these four. Another encounter with the undead creatures would certainly see her end. Staying by their sides seemed the best way to ensure her survival. Yet such was not her sole purpose for remaining.

She looked at the dwarf proudly. "I am Idhriel Kalina and am a watcher for the Lady Galadriel and her Lord Celeborn. Would that our two races had more trust as in olden days, for you misapprehend my intentions. I came not to shirk my duty, master dwarf. I tell you truthfully. I am here to ensure you awaken no foulness that would threaten our lands. To this end, I will aid you."

With that, she slid her scimitars back into their sheaths and watched Kori steadily.

Telcontar

"Would that we had a better healer, of that this place i am sure is empty of. I can feel the darkness seep into my very bones. It will take us longer than our food stores will lest to be fit and hale here. Lady Idriel, I am Gumbo Bellybottom, at your service and your family."
T. Gingras

THE GAME MUST GO ON!
Morirúsë
1H :00::dmg: 11 Edge 7 Injury 18
2H :00: 5 :dmg: 13 Edge 7 Injury 20
( 5 DMG to adjacent foe)
Bandy
Bow   :00::dmg: 7 Edge 10 Injury 14
Short Sword  :00::dmg: 5 Edge 10 Injury 14
(Great or Extraordinary success auto piercing blow with 1 Hope)
Stone of Ardillon (Light of Elbereth Hope= light flare duration wisdom, Spend Hate to Attack.

Jingo

A smile played across her lips at the greeting from the halfling. "An honor to meet you Master Gumbo." She inclined her head. "Aye. You speak truly. I know little or next to nothing of the healers arts. But," and she stood and rose peering about her, "perhaps there is a store of herbs left in one of these abodes that could offer some assistance to those of even rudimentary skill. I perceive this one that is wounded has knowledge and wisdom beyond that of normal ken. Perhaps he would know what we should look for, if such a thing does exist."

:ooc: She'll ask Turumoth, or whomever is the most skilled in healing if there are any dwarven herbs or medicines (fungi maybe?) that are to be had in these parts. Then she'll check this and any other abodes that may be close by to see if she can find something that might speed his recovery.

Telcontar

Gumbo looked around the hall again, the thought had crossed his mind as well, but the halls were dry with no moisture and dwarves usually grew such things in cave like farms, not their homes.
"I'll look with you, but we should go very far."
T. Gingras

THE GAME MUST GO ON!
Morirúsë
1H :00::dmg: 11 Edge 7 Injury 18
2H :00: 5 :dmg: 13 Edge 7 Injury 20
( 5 DMG to adjacent foe)
Bandy
Bow   :00::dmg: 7 Edge 10 Injury 14
Short Sword  :00::dmg: 5 Edge 10 Injury 14
(Great or Extraordinary success auto piercing blow with 1 Hope)
Stone of Ardillon (Light of Elbereth Hope= light flare duration wisdom, Spend Hate to Attack.

sdrotar

Vári nodded in acknowledgment of the elf. Though there was certainly distrust between their peoples, the undeniable truth was that she had fought well and helped them battle the ghouls - and as a member of the Free Folk, she was certainly more of an ally than anything else they'd likely find in this place.

He listened to the chatty Hobbit carry on as he saw to collecting their things.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

Go Up