• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 28, 2024, 07:59 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

EPISODE 4 - Princess and Pirates

Started by tomcat, Apr 28, 2005, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdrotar

Darkan's comm panel lit up and he thumped the arm of his chair to toggle it.

"Chief Engineer Ramos here, Captain. I'm on my way to Deck 7 with a team to inspect that leak. It's proximity to Sickbay concerns me, so I'll see to it personally and get it shored up ASAP.
Lt. Torrence will hold the fort in Engineering in my absence. Ramos out."

He grabbed his repair kit, motioned to his top emergency repair team - Lt. Katie Williams and Ensigns Sovak and Kenzi Shimoda - and the four of them headed briskly towards the nearest lift. He exchanged glances with Torrence as he left, and Torrence nodded as the door hissed shut. He would keep him apprised - Sam Torrence was nothing if not efficient.

As they reached the lift, Juan turned toward Williams.
"Katie, there are apparently some wounded in that area, and medical personnel may be working very near that leak. We need to clear the room as soon as possible." The young blonde engineer nodded curtly.
"Sovak, Kenzi - work on shutting off the feed as soon as we get there. Don't take any chances; take safe suits out of the emergency lockers first  if you need to. Once that pipe's shut down, we'll get to plas-welding it quickly so we can restore full life support to the deck. I don't want to short-change Sickbay for a moment more than we have to."

Looking around the small lift, he glanced at each member of his team.
"Ready?"
As the three young officers nodded and shifted the weights of their packs, Ramos knew they were up to it. They'd handled worse in their young careers.

Then the doors hissed open and the four engineers burst out of it and down the hall towards their latest emergency.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, VĂ¡ri
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun