• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 28, 2024, 08:25 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

EPILOGUE - Escape!

Started by tomcat, Oct 14, 2009, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdrotar

Quote from: tomcat on Nov 04, 2009, 12:45 PM
:ooc: Oops! That's right! I forgot how to read multi-class levelling.

:ooc:I'm still trying to figure out leveling myself here...
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

BrianM

Nov 05, 2009, 07:30 AM #31 Last Edit: Nov 05, 2009, 08:44 AM by BrianM
Brim watched from the portal as the wrapped body of Dan tumbled away into the void. There had been brief words in memory of those lost to the evil attack on the mansion, including those whose bodies would never be recovered. After a silent time, the surviving crew had quietly dispersed to various tasks on the Aegis, lost in their own thoughts. Brim remained behind for a few moments, staring at the blackness where his friend had disappeared from view. Someone must pay for this atrocity, and Brim now knew his enemy.

The Rodian had not slept well in days. He could not shake the image of the glowing yellow eyes and the aura of evil that surrounded them. He felt ill, and he hoped that it was just the pain of losing friends that would eventually fade. But he could not shake the odd feeling that something had awakened within him ...

:ooc:
Level 1 Jedi (Scout 4/Jedi 1)
New Defence Bonuses: Ref+2, Fort+1, Will+1
+1 Base Attack
Starting Feat (he gets one from new the class): Force Sensitivity
Talent: Dark Side Sense
HP: Roll(1d10)+2: 7,+2 Total:9

I'll update the profile when someone confirms I've done this correctly (and if I'm allowed to do it ;))

tomcat

:ooc: Hey Brian, yes, it is approved - and to save you the labor, I did the updates for you, but feel free to check my work.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

Quote from: sdrotar on Nov 04, 2009, 07:13 PM:ooc: I'm still trying to figure out leveling myself here...

:ooc: Hey Shawn, did you have any plans of starting a multi-class, or did you just wanna stay within the class you are in. If the latter, here is what will happen with Caden's advancement:

Scoundrel 5
Level 5 offers nothing from Table 3.1: Experience and Level-dependent benefits
From the Scoundrel table 3.4:
You gain 1d6+1 hit points
Your defense scores all go up by 1
You gain a talent
Force points go back to 7

...and that is it. If you decide to do the former and begin a multi-class, I will need to know the class and I can post the benefits.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

BrianM

Nov 09, 2009, 11:16 AM #34 Last Edit: Nov 09, 2009, 02:25 PM by BrianM
Quote from: tomcat on Nov 06, 2009, 06:06 PM
:ooc: Hey Brian, yes, it is approved - and to save you the labor, I did the updates for you, but feel free to check my work.

:ooc: Looks good to me! Thanks! I will update Brim's gear shortly. Brim lost his new climbing gear in the disaster, but gained Dan's comlink and standard blaster, which he will keep.