• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 19, 2024, 09:07 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Aftermath

Started by tomcat, Dec 17, 2006, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiseman

Seriand stands resolute, he would follow the judgement of the rest of the party.

He would accompany the treasure horde as he was not as talented in the arts of diplomacy as Edrahil would be.

GandalfOfBorg

Dec 23, 2006, 05:00 PM #31 Last Edit: Dec 24, 2006, 07:46 AM by tomcat
Durgil nods, "I already have the two in mind."  Speaking louder, "Seriand and Thermon will accompany you."
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

sdrotar

Quote from: GandalfOfBorg on Dec 23, 2006, 05:00 PM
Durgil nods, "I already have the two in mind."  Speaking louder, "Seriand and Galudir will accompany you."

Dirnhael nodded, approving of Durgil's choices. Seriand seemed to notice everything, and Thermon (OOC: Do we know him as Galudir yet? I may be confused there...) - well, Dirnhael reasoned that it was safe to assume that Thermon would never let the treasure out of his sight...
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

tomcat

OOC: Yes, the company still konws Galudir as Thermon. I fixed GoB's post.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]