• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 26, 2024, 09:26 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

To heal relations...

Started by tomcat, Oct 17, 2006, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdrotar

Quote from: tomcat on Oct 25, 2006, 07:11 AM
QuoteIt took another day or so for Durgil to completely recover, giving the group time to get to know the Dunlendings better (and vice versa) along with deciding what to do now...

OOC: Actually this brings up a hitch before I can type up the first post for the next chapter... what does the Company want to do now? Head for Khazad, take the mountain pass, or continue south to the Gap of Calenardhon (Rohan)? I know that you all wna tot pay respects for Lunduf, but what is the path of choice after that? I am assuming that it is through Khazad-dum (grumble grumble... never been good about describing Dwarf realms  :D ) so let me know please.

Doug

I assume we'd probably go back to the original plan and head towards Khazad-dum, unless anybody has any other suggestions...
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, VĂ¡ri
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

Stefan

I'm fairly certain that everyone knows my vote but just in case, Nain is very much looking forward to visiting Durin's folk.

BrianM

Oct 27, 2006, 10:31 AM #32 Last Edit: Oct 27, 2006, 10:35 AM by BrianM
OOC

Hi all,

I won't be able to post for the next couple of days or so, likely not until Monday, so feel free and jump in for Edrahil if required. He will go along with whatever plan the group comes up with.

BTW before this chapter completely closes out, can a note be added about the fate of the two young people rescued from across the lake? I know thet there are general statements about the improving health of the village, but Edrahil took particular interest in those two, as they were kind of brought back from the dead in a fashion.

Oh wait I see that the daughter was saved (my fault for not reading ahead too carefully) ... I will catch up with the beginnings of Chapter 9 after the weekend.

Thanks,
Brian