• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:04 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

...Into the fire

Started by tomcat, Jun 16, 2006, 01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdrotar

Quote from: Palandil on Jun 24, 2006, 03:52 AM
Like the rest of his companions, Fengel was very uneasy about their situation.  He walked alongside Dirnhael and noticed the glance back at Nain.  He too stole a glance to his dwarven friend.  Quietly to Dirnhael, "I hope that he is not too wounded by the last battle.  I'm not familiar with this people, do you have any idea what we are in for?"

Dirnhael gave Fengel a look that spoke volumes.
He had no idea what awaited them; no idea why they left Nain alone - but they were all alive, and as long as they still drew breath, there was hope.
LOTR Characters:Dirnhael, Vári
ST Characters:Stonn, Ramos
SW Character: Caden Whitesun

Stefan

Nain stands patiently and waits for the spearmen to leave.  They don't seem to have any interest in him other than that he not attack and he really didnt have much interest in them.  Jethro stoop quietly by and munched on the grass while he scratched his beard.  He felt a little pang of regret about leaving his companions but they had had a good stint traveling together and he was prety sure that these others weren't planning on harming them.   

While he waited he thought about how far it was to the Gates of Moria and seeing the Mithril mines that his father had told him about.

tomcat

Jun 26, 2006, 07:06 AM #32 Last Edit: Jun 26, 2006, 07:08 AM by tomcat
 ;D  ;D  ;D

OOC: I love Nain...LOL! To this date, I still don't know if the character likes the people he hangs out with or not! Funny!

Hey Stefan, let me know if the Dwarf is going to be needing to have the side story for him to play out, or if he is going to Khazad and saying that is that. Thanks!
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Stefan

OOC: a little soul searching is in need for him atm.  Dratted Humans!