• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 18, 2024, 10:39 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

The Affairs of Wizards

Started by Eclecticon, Aug 25, 2021, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclecticon

:ooc: Nice roll, Tom.  :csu:

I'll have a proper post up as soon as I can.

While I'm thinking about character sheets, Doug, can you make sure you check your local copy of Esgalwen's sheet against the one on Dropbox?  I have a feeling you've marked off at least one AP that isn't on the 'master' one, and I don't want to screw you out of any. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

:ooc: Hey Paul, my local sheet looks like the Dropbox sheet except I have my 3rd Personality box checked. I assumed it an AP when I scored the last :%: :%: Persuade success while applying my traits to coax Radagast into finding his balls.  ;D
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]