• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 25, 2024, 01:14 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Confrontation in the Gloom - Round 3

Started by Eclecticon, Jun 09, 2021, 06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc: If you are cool with her performing all of that then that is a :%: success for 13 :<3: loss.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

:ooc: Yeah, there aren't really any rules for switching weapons, are there?  I'm comfortable with her being able to sheath her sword - which I'm sure she could do in her sleep by now - and pick up the bow she droppedin the same round.
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Eclecticon

:ooc: I'm assuming that she was targeting the bowman who was spotted earlier.  If so, he gets an Athletics roll to keep his footing:

:00: 1d12 : 4, total 4
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9

Character sheet

Eclecticon

A brief scream of pain from the bowman is cut off by a splash as the he hits the water and vanishes beneath the surface. 

Character sheet