• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 26, 2024, 12:43 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

The Plains of Rohan

Started by Nashan, Feb 13, 2019, 06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

Protectikn test
Rolled 1d12 : 3, total 3
Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Nashan

:ooc: I assume you spend a Hope point to avoid being Wounded ?

Telcontar

:ooc: if that will hit the TN.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Anarion

Egilhir again parries the spear thrust from the orc easily with his shield then wheels round to the incoming sword taking a hard strike but thrusting his spear in return at the sword wielding foe catching it with the tip before thrusting again harder.

:ooc:
You rolled an 11 which is an eye so I'll roll an armour save it'll be a nasty blow either way with the 6. The orc will take 3 endurance loss back due to my reward weapon though.

TN ?? Armour 2d
Rolled 1d12 : 9, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9

:dmg:     edge:     injury:

Will spend hope on the armour roll if needed

TN 9+ Spear 2d
Rolled 1d12 : 11, total 11
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10

:dmg:5     edge:9     injury:14

Anarion

Again lucky to be gondorian I can reroll the eye on my attack roll.

Rolled 1d12 : 11, total 11

Anarion

Wow that was poor luck in regards to attacking.

stevelampon

The Orc to Roderic's front is huge but clumsy and Roderic easily avoids his blows. He thrusts back with his great spear.

Roll(3d6)+0:
6,2,6,+0
Total:14

Roll(1d12)+0:
10,+0
Total:10

Nashan

Feb 24, 2019, 06:41 AM #67 Last Edit: Feb 24, 2019, 06:44 AM by Nashan
:ooc:  let's clarify (and stick to that later)... do you consider 11 a Gandalf or a Sauron ?

Anarion

11 is Sauron, but a  :~~:  is treated like a gandalf by advesaries according to the rule book, and a lot of advesary weapons use it for edge.

Nashan

:ooc: ok. I consider 11 as a Gandalf in my tabletop game.
Sauron it's gonna be here, then.

hurcheon

Feb 24, 2019, 02:54 PM #70 Last Edit: Feb 24, 2019, 02:58 PM by hurcheon
A bit dazed and confused, Tyrôk tries to adjust from.scholar and traveller to warrior, he moves up from his position near the back of the column (rearward) to try the second line (open) to try and aid Eglihir.

Gulping nervously he swings with his axe against the sword welding orc

TN 9+ 2d6

Roll(2d6)+0:
4,6,+0

Roll(1d12)+0:
10,+0

(OOC) I guess I do not get all the format and resource options in this phone)

Nashan

:ooc: Ok, so the attacks went that way ; Egilhir has been hit one time, suffering 6 endurance, but his armor avoided him to be Wounded.
Garulf is hit two times, loosing 6 endurance loose and must now make a  :<>: test TN 12. Ouch !
Roderic and Raghnall, no changes beside the Hope point regained (spent by Raghnall to avoid being Wounded). Sorry for the confusion guys !

Now that Tyrok is amongst us, he can be hit like the others  ;)
A spear orc is attacking him :
Rolled 1d12 : 1, total 1
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12

Nashan

Quote from: hurcheon on Feb 24, 2019, 02:54 PMA bit dazed and confused, Tyrôk tries to adjust from.scholar and traveller to warrior, he moves up from his position near the back of the column (rearward) to try the second line (open) to try and aid Eglihir.

Gulping nervously he swings with his axe against the sword wielding orc.

:ooc: A dwarf can't change his spots. Tyrôk rolls under the spear, the tip barely missing him by mere inches, and neatly cleaves the orc with a well adjusted axe stroke.

tomcat

:ooc: First - Gárulf makes his protection test

TN 12 :<>: 2d
:00: 1d12 : 10, total 10
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: nice!

Now he will attack one of the orcs before him:

TN -- :+~: 2d
:00: 1d12 : 12, total 12
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6

:dmg: 5   edge: 9   injury: 16
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]