• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 19, 2024, 07:41 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

General discussion

Started by Nashan, Jan 15, 2019, 04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nashan

Quote from: Telcontar on Jan 17, 2019, 05:17 AMHey! I resemble that statement!

You shouldn't. Bree is my favorite supplement, I just love the way they described the city and its citizens, never before has there been  a mood so well rendered. If I wasn't playing on the other side of Mirkwood, I would have played a Breelander <3

tomcat

I attached a PC stat block template on the Character Sheets thread's opening post.

If you want to use it, do the following:

• download and open the txt file
  • select all
  • open your character post, or reply with a new one
  • paste the template
  • fill in your character details
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

I updated the Character drop-down above to include the quick link to Hurcheon's character
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Anarion

Any advice on how to copy the layouts in character sheets and paste, I've tried but it keeps throwing the formatting out the window.

tomcat

Create a post in the characters thread with your PC name in the body and I will put in the Stat format.

Anarion

tomcat

Once done, I will get him listed on the drop down menu, too.

Anarion

Name posted in Character section.

tomcat

Stat template pasted and you are now linked on the drop down.

Nashan

Quote from: tomcat on Jan 19, 2019, 08:14 AMStat template pasted and you are now linked on the drop down.

Thanks for that man !

Telcontar

We should probably pick party roles.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Anarion

Yeah I posted OOC in the thread but I can take the role of scout or look out - Lookout - Awareness 2, Keen Eyed. Scout - Explore 2, favoured and Keen Eyed.

Telcontar

Courtesy and Insight are my beat skills.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

I will take the role of Guide, as I have a Travel (favoured) 2 and my traits are Rohan-lore and Enemy-lore (Orcs)

I think those will serve us if we run into trouble.

Nashan

We will soon welcome a new player ^_^
So far he's been playing on my tabletop campaign and considering his dedication and general lore of the setting, I asked him to join us.

He's gonna play a Rohir nobleborn !