• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 25, 2024, 06:59 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

A call to adventurers !

Started by Nashan, Jan 01, 2019, 07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nashan

Jan 06, 2019, 12:31 PM #30 Last Edit: Jan 06, 2019, 12:33 PM by Nashan
So far, you're not a fellowship. You will become one after some days spent together sharing the same fire and facing the same troubles, hopefully overcoming them together  [< 

WaitingCynicism still has to provide us with the name of his Rohir  :-)

Nashan

I'm glad to announce that thanks to our sixth player we won't have a full human party  ;)
We're not 100% set on his origin but in any case, I can tell you he's gonna be more of a poney rider

Anarion

Was wondering about that, we where very much shaping up to be all human. A dwarf or hobbit interesting. :D

Nashan

As Tomcat adequately said, Rohan is mostly human country. Despite the vicinity of Lórien, Galadrim rarely leave their forest to visit their neighbour, and as a result elves are still shroudred in mystery and superstition. Hobbits have not been since in ages and are considered to be fairy tales. Dwarves have left the White Mountains a long time ago...

So yeah, Rohan is among the least fantasy of Middle Earth.

Telcontar

Nashan,
 I had a busier day at work than anticipated. I'll try toget a backgroun and at least the start of a character sheet tomorrow.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Nashan

There's no rush, take your time.

Anarion

I seem to have missed the character profiler going down. I don't suppose there's any way to see my sheet another way to copy it over to a form fillable one. If not I can remember near enough what I had.

Nashan

https://rpg.avioc.org/boards/index.php?topic=1587.0

Scroll down a bit, Tomcat has saved them as pdf.

So far I have three sheets ; Garulf, Egilhir and Roderick. Three to go.

LOTR_nerd

I am the person who asked to join on Facebook and was allowed to play. I am playing a dwarf envoy from Erebor, Lore-Master where do I submit my character sheet to?

Telcontar

Raghnall Stoneturner

Took a notion into his head to follow the Greenway south. His family had been in Bree for a few generations, but in the reckoning of Bree folks they his family was still somewhat new. His desire to go wandering proved their point.

Raghnall always had a quick eye and a keen intellect and was able to make friends easily. When the wanderlust grabbed him he was able to find someone who was moving south along the road. He has heard of the once ancient bridge at Tharbad and desired to see it and the mighty river that it spanned. His wanderings soon brought him further south and he met a few of the Dunmen when he took up with some traders. He was a valuable companion both for his appraising eye and his willingness to do menial and basic tasks around a campsite.

For a time he explored the area around the Greyflood. He attached himself to caravans and merchants they gained the benfiet of his services and he gained the opportunity to see new things. Once in fact his caravan was set upon by bandits. Instead of being robbed and left for dead he was able to convince them to take him instead. Raghnall demonstrated that his true worth was in his appraising eye and his willingness to work. In the begining some would have thought him a slave to bandits. But in time they looked jpon him more as a peer. Sure he wasnt the type to rob folk or do that kind of dirty work. But he had an eye for the worth of a thing and that had been of more value to the group.

Among the Bandits he made friends and learned a great deal but always the wander lust pulled him to keep going. After a time in one place the gnawing to see something different would come upon hom and he desired to see new sights.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Nashan

Quote from: LOTR_nerd on Jan 08, 2019, 01:32 PMI am the person who asked to join on Facebook and was allowed to play. I am playing a dwarf envoy from Erebor, Lore-Master where do I submit my character sheet to?

Pick any format you see fit and send it to me (Messenger, for example) or post the link here :-)

tomcat

I have updated the CHARACTERS drop down above.

First, I have added both games.

Second, if you click your PC's name, it will take you to your characters' info block post.

If it doesn't work, it means I do not have any info on your PC and no where to point the link to.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]