• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:27 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Generational post

Started by tomcat, Nov 16, 2018, 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

When arbogast came rolling up with ten dudes ai heard the Conan music in my head whne his buddy runs up and he is nailed to the tree of woe.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

Nov 22, 2018, 08:21 PM #16 Last Edit: Nov 23, 2018, 06:07 AM by tomcat
I still need Matt, Jacob and Mike to add their PC's to the TOR campaign on the Profiler.

All you need to do is go to the EDIT button by your characters name and once in that screen, leave the current campaign you are in and request to join #33.

Paul, as the campaign owner - you can also boot the characters from that group and then I can send an invite - either way will work everyone.

Thanks!
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Eclecticon

With Hathcyn and Arbogast as the party Scouts, Esgalwen probably continues as the Guide and Grimbeorn as the Huntsman (unless either Anar or Eomund turns out to have a good Hunting skill).  We still need a Look-out in Tate's absence - anyone with Awareness 3 is a good bet.  Arbogast could fill the slot in a pinch (his Natural Watchfulness upgrades any successful roll to a Great success, and any Great roll to an Extraordinary success) but he still only has two dice to play with so he's probably not the best choice. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Telcontar

Hathcyn could do either Lookout or Hunter. He has d3 in both relevant skills.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

Eclecticon

Having Hathcyn be a Hunter is not only nicely alliterative, but would allow Grimbeorn to move his 4d in Travel into the Guide slot, freeing Esgalwen up to do something else (if Doug wants that). 

Character sheet

Telcontar

Sounds good, let's do that.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear

GandalfOfBorg

Nov 26, 2018, 05:07 PM #21 Last Edit: Nov 26, 2018, 05:15 PM by GandalfOfBorg
Ok, I think I got the character sheet moved Doug.  I agree with the shift with the character's roles.  Also, he'd make Arbogast his focus.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

Eclecticon

:ooc: Aaaaaaw - cheers, mate! 

Character sheet

tomcat

Quote from: GandalfOfBorg on Nov 26, 2018, 05:07 PMOk, I think I got the character sheet moved Doug.

Got him! Thanks, Matt.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]