• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:23 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

The Lair - round 7

Started by tomcat, Jan 12, 2018, 08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc: oh yea! Thanks, Ayrn!

Tom, you may reroll your Hope point roll for Morirúsë for this round. I would just reroll the d12, unless you feel really lucky. You have a 5 showing on the d6 from above.

As to in lieu of...I am saying that if the players are having their characters participate, then the Hope needs to come from those characters, and each can do 1 per round until successful or total failure.

If a PC is not willing to participate, then another character can pick up their share but still can only do 1 Hope burn a round to light the lamp.

Right now, everyone wants to participate, so we need to see where each goes.

The point in this is to have the dice control whether our heroes unite to perform a feat that will either raise them to a paragon level of hero, or diminish them in spirit.  Maybe both will happen, but all characters are participating.

If a PC falls out due to a lack of anymore Hope, than another can try to give more of themselves.

I hope I am making myself clear - I can't think how to write it any other way.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

Rolled 1d12 : 5, total 5
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18