• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 29, 2024, 09:22 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

The Lair - round 5

Started by tomcat, Jan 06, 2018, 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc: The greater warg is just a minion. A freakishly large wolf/warg that has been raised within this den.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc: Doug, did you account for my Second Wind in the last round?
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

tomcat

:ooc: Yea, I got it.

In round 3, you were at 10 ENDURANCE and in round 4 you did the second wind. You rolled a Great Success, which is 5 END points back. I have you currently at 15/31.

Did you do something else, too?

Let me know
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc: ok, I guess I missed I was at 10... thanks.

Grimbeorn, enraged by the falling of his companion, goes to his aid.

:00: Still Defensive, Action Defensive Fighting 1d
 :00:
Axes -  1d12 : 10, total 10
Rolled 3d6 : 1, 5, 5, total 11

Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

tomcat

The larger warg attempted to maneuver but found the tight confines too much, leaving it vulnerable to the two attacks. Both weapons struck and drew blood, while the animal snapped and yelped.

:ooc: RESULTS

• Arbogast hits the Great Warg for 5 :<3: loss

• Grimbeorn hits the Great Warg for 9 :<3: loss