• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 26, 2024, 12:04 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

A Reprieve

Started by tomcat, Dec 11, 2017, 08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

The companions awoke and  the elf Morirúsë was already active. They saw him silhouette against the sky by the fountain and the words of his song passed into the cold morning air. As they readied themselves the elf returned to their campsite. Gone was his great ringed mail instead he was equipped with a leather corselet and a shield. A subdued cloak hung about him and his hair was tied back. Upon the shield were two trees, a silver and a gold, and its rim was bound with a metal band that looked sharp enough to cut. The leather armor he bore looked light and functional, while not possessing the bulk of armor of the usual type it still managed to cover the elf where it needed to and move almost as if he moved.     

"The hidden room had something for me after all. While we go to battle, we do not go to war. I will need the agility and speed left to me in our contest. We shall not win trading blow for blow. Come friends, let us see what fate holds for us this day."
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18