• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:17 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

The Cold Wells

Started by tomcat, Nov 19, 2017, 03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telcontar

:ooc: i think two is the leaser of two evils and the easier path
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

:ooc: Agreed, since:
a) we can make our way back to a defensible location in the Beacon Tower once we're outside, and
b) it's downhill, and Arbogast is seriously tired.
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

GandalfOfBorg

:ooc: Grimbeorn is going forward,
so #2.
Gwaithlim Weapons
Great Bow  Atk: 2d -- Dmg (0h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
Swords       Atk: 2d -- Dmg (1h): 5/11/17 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16
                                    Dmg (2h): 7/13/19 -- Edge: 10 -- Injury: 16

tomcat

:ooc: I have been in a bit of a quandary over the last two days not knowing if I should leave this scene end as it is, or would the fell-spirit seek to consume at least one of your PC's. After all, he had a viable candidate laying there when you guys interrupted.

Grimbeorn gave us an incredible roll of Awe, but this is the shadow's domain and...so I am in my quandary.

So, I am letting the dice determine what will happen next. Do not worry about what the dice roll means - I have it at this end.

Rolled 1d12 : 10, total 10
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]