• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 19, 2024, 04:29 AM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Dark pursuit

Started by tomcat, Sep 01, 2017, 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc: I am not sure if we went into it or not, but what happened to the chest of gold of the orc guard at the river crossing?

Did you guys bring it home after burying it?

BTW - the game is in a bit of a slow down, I know. I am finishing the first issue of Hall of Fire and it is taking some time.

It is my goal to have it released next week, so I should have our game back up to speed very soon.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

Bandy and Rorin were going to get it off scene and send the division to the appropriate places, namely the Tarn for Arbogast.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

Eclecticon

:ooc: Where, hopefully, it's been kept in a strongbox and not spent recklessly by his feckless kin. 
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

Sep 19, 2017, 07:43 PM #33 Last Edit: Sep 19, 2017, 07:48 PM by tomcat
The night passed again, for the companions, but morning only revealed the closeness of the forest. What had seemed quaint in Elven lamplight, was now a rooted patch of woods that offered no succor from the dangers that it contained.

Still, Morirúsë was able to get a good rest - in his strange Elven fashion. The Noldo awoke to the smell of cured bacon being warmed over a small campfire, its fat hissing and spitting. Esgalwen sat near holding the stick on which the meat was secured. She smiled at the Elf, "Feeling better?"

The new day would once more require the conversation of direction. The companions had three choices - return to Woodman-town; seek refuge at Grimbeorn's home; or pursue the shade of the werewolf north. Though arguments for and against had been made the previous night, it was still uncertain as to what decision had been made.

With the bacon slightly crisp, but heated through, Esgalwen set it on a flat stone and took a long dagger to it, slicing it thinly and handing the pieces to her friends. She looked at Grimbeorn and then to the rest of the company, "Grimbeorn, and I, have decided to pursue the beast north. I know it is still up for debate, but we have made our decision." The two had spoken quietly in the night while the other two rested. "We would have you on this journey, but we will certainly not demand it should your path lead elsewhere."

:ooc: Morirúsë has 8 :<3: points restored

I will start the new thread with journey rules if the consensus is to go north. If not, that is cool, too - you guys are directing the show.  ;)

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

"To the forest road, and then to the mountains of shadow."
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18