• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 19, 2024, 04:16 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Orcs in the Woods - round 1

Started by tomcat, Sep 28, 2015, 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclecticon

Quote from: Eclecticon on Sep 28, 2015, 03:30 PM:ooc: DC 13 Long-Hafted Axe 3
This dice roll has been tampered with!
:00: 3d6 : 2, 6, 1, total 9
Rolled 1d12 : 12, total 12
This dice roll has been tampered with!
'{:dmg:}damage 5, Edge  :g:, Injury 18' is not a valid dice string!
Since it just became necessary (stupid armour!) I'll quickly point out that my great success warrants an extra 2 damage.
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

tomcat

:ooc: You know I looked all through the book to see if the :g: gave a higher degree of success and determined, no, only when you roll a 6  :%: ! I looked at it the whole time and never saw the damn  :%: ! (-D

Yes, you did another 2 points of endurance loss!
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

The goblin archers that stood to the rear of the combat began to quaver as they watched three of their companions instantly slain by the charging heroes. But still the large black Uruk, Slurg, stood strong as he brought his shield and sword down on the human woman. They let their arrows fly once more past the crowded melee and at the enemy archers beyond.

Slurg growled at Esgalwen, his chest covered with a black ichor from where she slashed. "I am going to eat your heart, girl! You will wish that you had never come to this place! Maybe instead I will just remove the pretty steel from your hand and take you to HIM!"

His powerful arms flexed as he bashed and slashed.

The other orc warriors maintained their line, even those that had followed the now dead Kor, into these woods.

Slurg attacks Esgalwen
TN 15 Sword ♦♦○○○○
:00: 1d12 : 1, total 1
Rolled 2d6+5 : 4, 1 + 5, total 10

:dmg: 5; edge 10; injury 14

Orc Solider (1) attacks Arbogast
TN 21 Sword ♦♦○○○○
:00: 1d12 : 1, total 1
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9

:dmg: 4; edge 10; injury 12

Orc Solider (2) attacks Grimbeorn
TN 15 Sword ♦♦○○○○
:00: 1d12 : 5, total 5
Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9

Goblin archer (2) attacks Bandy
TN 21 Bow ♦♦○○○○
:00: 1d12 : 7, total 7
Rolled 2d6+2 : 2, 2 + 2, total 6

Goblin archer (2) attacks Orophin
TN 21 Bow ♦♦○○○○
:00: 1d12 : 3, total 3
Rolled 2d6+2 : 6, 2 + 2, total 10

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

tomcat

:ooc: Well, that's a HUGE whiff for the orcs.

I posted Orophin's TN wrong - should have been a 19, but it didn't matter.

On to a new round.