• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 17, 2024, 03:37 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Traitors in the Night - round 1

Started by tomcat, Jun 11, 2015, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat

:ooc:  Ok, to sum up the party's attacks thus far:

-Bandy scored an 18 against TN 15, Success and does 5 Endurance loss to T2 - who is now unconscious

-Arbogast scored a 16 against TN 15, Great success and does 5+2 Endurance loss to T5 (7/16)

-Esgalwen scored a 24 against TN 15, Extraordinary success and does 7+10 Endurance loss to T1 (0/16) - who is now unconscious

Just need Orophin and Rorin to post, but I am setting up Round 2. Please hold off on posting in it until this round is done.

Thanks!

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Telcontar

Jun 13, 2015, 07:36 PM #16 Last Edit: Jun 13, 2015, 07:37 PM by Telcontar
 :ooc:  Doug, we need a stat block for foes to track them in combat, specifically Hate and Endurance. Any ideas? Should we use a separate thread or PM for us or just track it in the open?

Also I wasn't adding in the Feat die for COmbat rolls because I thought that was only for EDGE result. Rereading pg 27 I see I was mistaken.

Nevermind. I see that in Round 2. we need to add hate spent still.
THE GAME MUST GO ON!

Hathcyn
Great Spear
2h.  4d :00: 9 :dmg: Edge 8 Injury 18

tomcat

:ooc: I was going to track all the pertinent stat block infor in the header post of each combat round thread.

Example from round 2:
Tyrant Hillman T3 - Parry 4 +2(shield), END 16/16, has dog

I will just need to add the Hate Points in there, which all should be at 2 now.

Not sure what your second point means about Feat Die, but if you have it figured out, cool!  ;)
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

disench4nted

Jun 14, 2015, 05:45 AM #18 Last Edit: Jun 14, 2015, 05:52 AM by disench4nted
Pain shot up Rorin's leg as the dog bit into him. "Could someone get this accursed dog away from me!?" He shouted as he attempted to cover the man's mouth so that he could no longer whistle at the dog.

:ooc: Rorin isn't taking any actions this round, he is just holding this man captive.

Stefan

Orophin uttered a small curse as his arrow went wide and his hand automatically went to his quiver and pulled another.  He knocked it, aimed and let fly once again, this time at one of the hillmen.

Rolled 1d12 : 12, total 12

Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8