• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 27, 2024, 09:41 PM

News:

Welcome to RPG.avioc.org!! If you have a story to tell or want to join one, you have come to the right place!

Urska the Bloodymuzzle - round 1

Started by tomcat, Apr 30, 2015, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclecticon

The mention of Radaghast snaps Arbogast out of his battle-fuelled stupor.  His hands still shaking (and shield still not held properly) he examines the fallen boar. 

"The wizard cannot but know of such an extraordinary beast.  If we brought it back to Rhosgobel, he could doubtless tell us more about it."  "This," he says, indicating the mountainous mass of swine-flesh with a wave of an arm, "must be the result of sorcery of some kind." 

His mind turns, as is its wont, to practical matters.  How would we get it there, he wonders.  The four of us might be able to move it, but it would mean abandoning the stag...
Reason is a tool.  Try to remember where you left it.  - John Clarke

The Warden's Axe: :dmg: 5/7, Edge 9, Injury 18/20
Woodcrafty - In wooded areas, Parry is based on favoured Wits score.
Character sheet

Bandobras

"People are depending on us. We must get the stag back to Tent-town. Does this Radaghast person need to see the whole beast to identify it" Bandy asks placing his hand on his sword hilt.

tomcat

May 02, 2015, 08:15 PM #17 Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:44 AM by tomcat
The four companions stood around the dead animal, the adrenaline slowly leaving their systems. It was then that the Elf noticed a figure standing just at the edge of the firelight - a cloaked figure with face hidden in shadow.

:ooc: this is you, Ayrn.
Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦♦○] Dmg 10/12  |  Edge 8  |  Injury 16/18
Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane
Foe-slaying - when attacking a bane creature, reduce Edge of weapon by value of bearer's Valour

Shadow bane [when in Forward stance, add 1 success die to each attack]
Skirmisher [if carried encumbrance is 12 or less, increase Parry by +3 when in close combat stance]

Stefan

"Well done.  The camp will be dining well, and you, my friend, will have the respect of the hunters that you've been denied."

:ooc:With Shadow-Lore, can I roll Lore to see if Orophin has heard of this or anything similar?
Lore 3
:00: 1d12 : 9, total 9
Rolled 3d6 : 3, 3, 4, total 10

Posterboy

:ooc:As per your request, Doug, in the other thread, I'll hold off posting until tomorrow. Just wanted to note that I was back.  ;)